2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

It’s 55-24, so basically to over simplify, liberals and independents don’t believe it, MAGA does, and Republicans aren’t sure.

I think to paint with an even broader brush, there’s nothing Trump can do to change people’s minds if they have already supported him. It just feels like once people take one sip of the Kool-Aid, even if his vitriol or policies hurt them directly, they’ll still vote for him. Worse, a chunk of supporters hate immigrants as much as he does.

https://x.com/blockedfreq/status/1844392186877722797?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

1 Like

Dropping mine off tonight!

3 Likes

https://x.com/Politics_Polls/status/1844232478392987698

This FL poll is interesting, and I really want to see Kamala push into Florida more. She has endless money, she’ll oversaturate the real swing states anyway. As I’ve pointed out before, the media coverage of “OMG Florida is in play!” will be worth some good vibes, and she may push DMP over the finish line which could be the deciding factor in getting a trifecta.

One big rally there, spend some money, garner some positive news coverage.

1 Like

I cant see tweets but any Twitter commentators or anyone ever comment on if there been any historical correlation between the party differential response rate and final outcome? Would be interesting if the D 7.5 edge correlated to something historically

Yeah I feel like it’s worth doing if commercials already saturated. Wonder even if doing stuff in Jacksonville would bleed over into southern GA anyway? Feel like would be worth to do a ATL/Savannah/Jacksonville rally combo at some point.

1 Like

Dropped mine off this morning!

(Beat: not in a swing state :harold:)

I know Rs have gotten amazing results from pressuring the refs (media) but really feels like he overplaying hand here and could get some blowback.

The other big news is the fraud committed by 60 Minutes and CBS, together with the Democrat Party, working with them. This will go down as the single biggest scandal in broadcast history…

He’s had good success with doing all the crimes so that every new crime he’s accused of committing doesn’t mean anything to anyone, but I do think the same holds true when there’s a new biggest scandal in history every other day.

Have noticed a lot of Twitter midwits are complaining about the orange man bad strategy she’s deploying.

Orange man running nothing but than “black woman bad” ads

Meanwhile she is running a lot of both orange man bad and positive stuff.

I don’t disagree, but they’re all really upset she is being friendly with Liz and Dick Cheney.

It seems like they don’t teach The Prince anymore in schools.

My general feeling of Twitter is that if I wouldn’t have known what someone’s opinion about something was if it weren’t for the existence of Twitter then their opinion is irrelevant to me

“Kamala needs to reach more voters.”

“No, NOT THOSE VOTERS!”

2 Likes

The one potentially salient criticism has been her seeming failure to court Arab-American voters. Michigan probably won’t end up mattering, though.

I mean, I realize it’s a shit take, but if (checks notes) an Arab American is considering voting for Trump maybe her time is better spent elsewhere?

I feel like she must be struggling more with the Twitter brained young than older Muslim voters in US. The endorsement letter a bunch of imans (no idea how prominent they are) signed onto makes it pretty plain

—-
The 25 Islamic religious leaders who signed the letter, which comes a year after the Oct. 7 terrorist attack that sparked the war, argue that Muslim voters have a duty to think logically about their voting decisions and that backing Harris “far outweighs the harms of the other options."

“She is a committed ceasefire candidate too and is the best option for ending the bloodshed in Gaza and now Lebanon,” they wrote.

Given [Trump’s] well-documented history of harming our communities and country, as well as what he has promised he will do to Muslims and Palestinians should he return, it is incumbent upon us not to allow our high emotions to dictate our actions to our detriment,” the letter reads. The imams argued that former President Donald Trump is a threat to their community.

“Knowingly enabling someone like Donald Trump to return to office, whether by voting directly for him or for a third-party candidate, is both a moral and a strategic failure. Particularly in swing states, a vote for a third party could enable Trump to win that state and therefore the elections,” they wrote.

Yeah so I spent a fair amount of time with three guys like this last weekend (friend of friend stuff). Shockingly, they are just divorced dads who don’t see their children and hate women and gays. Nothing more complicated than that.

1 Like

The prototypical Trump voter. I’m so frustrated that this race is close.