2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

Kamala going on Joe Rogan seems like a high-risk, high-reward situation.

I don’t think there’s any real risk there actually. Huge upside and very smart to do this down the stretch.

2 Likes

If anything, I would guess Rogan is propping her up.

He doesn’t need the money. He already admitted she smoked him in the debate.

He spent years working with Phil Hartman. He’s probably looking for validation/redemption.

Yeah this is a good spot to get a truce from the establishment if you’re Rogan. He’s not anywhere near as pot committed as the full blown right wing people. He could still retire respectable.

4 Likes

I refuse to believe that’s a real person lol

The Post has the bopping content we all need (gift link)

Trump sways and bops to music for 39 minutes in bizarre town-hall episode

Some in the crowd began to leave. Some looked around, wondering if he was done speaking for the night and how much longer the dance — or sway — session would last. Many stayed holding their cameras and watched as Trump took the music in, at times looking over at a screen beside him that showed videos of James Brown singing “It’s a Man’s Man’s Man’s World” and Sinéad O’Connor performing “Nothing Compares 2 U.”

I keep thinking I’ve seen Trump get as weird as he can get and then he gets weirder.

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1845984736918819039

Yeah but the polls will keep saying he’s doing fine nothing to see here. The media is pulling the biggest weekend at Bernie’s I’ve ever seen. That man is absolutely melting in front of our eyes. His medical report might literally be that he’s in rapid decline and will be dead in a year. That’s semi normal at his age.

How the fuck did this go on for 39 minutes? Imagine if Biden ever did anything as remotely senile as this.

My god I can’t even begin to play the “imagine if a Democrat did this” game.

as it were

https://x.com/blockedfreq/status/1846197211647947140?s=46&t=ECIc-ET7JxxiLXr8SgrQ7Q

1 Like

I keep seeing these, is there a tl;dr for what a “good” DEM firewall would be, or what that even means? lol

Firewall apparently now means “early voting lead”.

https://x.com/az_resist/status/1846049098522415617

:catjam:

1 Like

Seriously though what the fuck is wrong with him? I have a theory he’s been abusing stimulants for like 20 years and it is somehow catching up to him

CW said that a +390k mail voting margin means Harris has a good chance of finishing ahead in PA. Seems like the numbers have been trending in the right direction, though no idea if they’re on pace to reach that number by election day.

I mean he’s fucking old as shit. There’s like two dozen ways to go senile without being a guy who abuses uppers with a personality disorder.

Interesting, so at roughly a third of the dem mail-ins received, they have a 228k edge. We have no idea how many of those will come in, but if +390k is a magic number, we’re 58% of the way there. So it seems like if the ratios hold, we’d need to see like 60% of the Dem mail in votes to be returned to get there. Wonder if that is doable.

Trump cancelled an interview this morning on Squawk Box on CNBC.