2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Is Dementia Don Melting Down?

Team Trump is now feverishly looking for a Black man who Kamala prosecuted for weed possession.

Wa he killed in prison by an illegal transgender?

This is, like, the actual arena, and not some flower garden in a place that happens to be named Madison Square? I hope they got paid up front.

8 Likes

That would be so funny if it happened again.

Dolan is a huge trumper, he’s probably giving the venue to the campaign for free

https://x.com/YourAnonNews/status/1846202427491463609

4 Likes

This is by no means a prediction, but there is a world where the polls totally miss no show Trump voters and fired up women and he gets boat raced.

3 Likes

Spoke to a woman last week who was in tears about the stress of election… because Harris going to spend the money on sex changes for prisoners

my personal feeling is we have like a 25% chance of something like this (in my book a blowout would be … idk, > 315 electoral votes?), 25% chance of a curbstomping in the opposite direction, and 50% chance we go to sleep november 5th not knowing for sure

Also by no means a prediction…

I think the most likely outcome is a close Kamala victory,

followed by a blitz of state election/courts fuckery and political violence even worse than January 6th.

I hope I’m wrong about that.

YUGE turnout in GA! I’m not sure if this is good or bad.

Got into a Facebook argument with a doctor where they claimed they were against ‘illegal immigration’ because we were a country of legal immigrants.

I asked them what General Custer’s papers were, let’s see where this goes

Disappointed - got a ‘slavery was legal and women couldn’t vote - different times’

Apparently American history goes back to the 80s, the last large scale amnesty. Asking them about that.

That has to be a good sign. Trump definitely has a ceiling and it has to be hard for him to find more voters enthusiastic enough to vote for him on the first day while all signs point to very eager Democratic voters.
Democratic enthusiasm can be a mirage if the packed rallies do no accurately represent a trend in the general population beyond hardcore Dems but huge early voting numbers give me hope that’s not the case.

1 Like

Sort of a weird feeling that election has already began

Does Nate get interested in early vote related prognostications or just the standard polling?

How’d she take the news when you helpfully informed her that isn’t going to happen? I assume she was really relieved.

1 Like

Walz says if Trump was “your grandfather, you would take the keys from him”

More of this imho

6 Likes

Given the enthusiasm gap in our favor, I think this has to be good news.