2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

After this 5 minute ovation he should just say “well thats my time, thank you all and have a good night!” Go out a legend.

2 Likes

If this Joe, Jacked Up Joe, were at the debate, he’d still be on the ticket, and we’d probably be talking about how he turned the race around.

Pretty sure the difference is the teleprompter.

1 Like

I am a big Joe fan and was on team stay in. Until about 90 seconds into his first debate answer.

This sure looks like a much better timeline. It’s been almost a month and Trump still doesn’t know what hit him.

2 Likes

Goes off prompter, freezes up, and the crowd gives him the chant - well done, delegates.

It’s finally infrastructure week!

Why is “Hillary” texting me? Fuck. All. The. Way. Off.

2 Likes

I was told Joe Biden would try to reclaim the nomination from Kamala this week.

I guess this is all part of the master rope-a-dope plan and he’s waiting until Thursday to stage the reverse coup!

1 Like

This is the thanks you get from donating via act blue

1 Like

Trump watching with bated breath waiting for Joe to try to snag it back at the end of this speech, he’s gonna be big sad when it doesn’t happen.

2 Likes

Very low energy.

So far, so good.

Triple range merge reverse coup!

1 Like

We’re going to get Joe and Kamala on stage together at the end of this right? Important symbolism.

Women: confirmed electrical power!

It seems like Joe thinks the crowd is booing him when he delivers a line inviting a boo.

Tim looking like he can hardly believe this is all real.

2 Likes

My fellow Americans, don’t listen to JD Vance, who says the purpose of post-menopausal women is to rear grandchildren. No, the purpose of post-menopausal women is to ride stationary bicycles and power America into the 22nd Century!

Kamala’s seat is empty, she’s heading for the stage.

He’s had that look much of the night. And his wife has been fighting tears taking it all in. Crazy to think how much their lives have changed in the past 30 days.

3 Likes