2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Yeah these are all similar thoughts to what seems likely as 5% of voters actually voting for RFK or following his endorsement seems hard to imagine but certainly doesn’t feel good having that uncertainty there

I missed him, I’ll try to find it on social. I mainly heard Hadley, wife was on the phone next to me with her family.

Haha thanks. I wish, I would love to do this kind of stuff for real, but I don’t have much inclination to spend three cycles grinding my way up for minimum wage or close to it.

Tonight’s rough schedule, starting around 8pm CT:

Chuck Schumer
Bernie Sanders
JB Pritzker
“Ken Chenault, American business executive” lol come on fuck off
Michelle Lujan Grisham (NM governor)
Angela Alsobrooks (MD Senate candidate opposing Larry Hogan)
John Giles, Republican mayor of Mesa, AZ
Tammy Duckworth
Doug Emhoff
Michelle Obama
Barack Obama

3 Likes

I have a feeling Barack may have a 2004 level banger for us tonight. Something along the lines of,

"20 years ago, I stood on this convention stage in Denver, just a kid with a funny name, telling you about the audacity of hope, that we weren’t a nation of red states and blue states, but one purple America… And maybe there was some naivety in that refrain, as we’ve now seen three straight election cycles with Donald Trump trying to divide us up into redder states and bluer states, trying to polarize us by race, gender, and creed. I mean, if there’s a line of division, this guy is trying to slam a wedge in it. He would probably try to divide up his black and gray laundry into different loads, if he ever did a load of laundry in his life… We can safely assume he hasn’t, because back in 2020 we all heard his thoughts on bleach.

But his ideas of America are not the real America. We don’t have to be driven by hate, we can stand up for each other. I believed that in 2004 as a young state senator. Now, l stand before you, older, wiser, and still full of the audacity to believe that we can still become that one purple America. But first, we have to defeat the man who is trying to divide us up by race, religion, gender, and family status."

He would then go on to make the case for defeating Trump and why Kamala is capable of bringing us together, before closing with a similar series of refrains to the gay people in red states and church goers in blue states stuff from 2004.

The media narrative would be about Dems as the party of unity, and Trump would be sufficiently trolled and triggered.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1826049665860579557?t=HYnBnZElj1x2fqUTuJkiJQ&s=19

Would have been better if he said:

Gonna door knock, for Harris and Walz!
Til the sweat drop down my balls,
Til Trump’s window has some bars,
Til these couch skeet skeet motherfuckas,
Aren’t on my TV, damn!

1 Like

Some of the tweets say Lil Jon crashed the DNC lol, obviously not but how hilarious would that be if he just got in there, told the sound guy to play his song and ran out there. Everyone’s like, “Is that Lil Jon???” and he’s like “Yeaaahya!”

Man going to be something amazing if people come to realization that being democrat is the fun party. I think people kind of internalized some of the years of “political correctness” whining by Rs to feel like Ds had to be kind of wet towels

3 Likes

Man they burned a lot of voices on the first night. Pretty thin pickings tonight.

1 Like

@goofy Is this the part where I now get to say CALI GOAT?

1 Like

This doesn’t need to be televised.

ETA: the delegate roll call.

1 Like

So it’s official now? She’s the nominee? But I thought Trump said Biden was going to do a double no cross backs switch flip re-coup?

1 Like

The more times we can have Kamala smiling and waving on national TV while Beyonce sings “Freedom, freedom!” the better.

1 Like

Two arenas full of people cheering for Kamala at once, so much ketchup being thrown at the Mar-a-Lago walz right now.

2 Likes

Are Harris’s remarks in Milwaukee being broadcast anywhere? Schumer is boring

Bernie is very good here.

Pretty cool that the DNC could get Larry David to give a speech.

1 Like

(J.B Pritzger to speak later)

Billionaire related misgivings aside this is pretty funny

Gov. JB Pritzker of Illinois swipes at Trump while being wry about his own background: “Take it from an actual billionaire: Trump is rich in only one thing — stupidity!”

Why is PBS blabbing with Pelosi?

lol, all the channels are going to panels. Guess I’m going to C-Span