2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Speaking of, here’s that 2004 GOAT DNC Speech

I grew up in a lower middle class republican family, and was taught to be team republican from a young age. I remember watching this speech in awe in 2004, and felt like this guy I’d never heard of was going to be impossible to beat if he ever ran for President, based on this one speech.

5 Likes

Yeah I vividly remember sitting on the floor leaning against the couch in my parents’ family room watching that speech, then turning to them and saying, “That’s the first black president right there.”

2 Likes

The Mesa mayor was pretty good, in terms of speaking directly to Arizona voters who might still have any fondness for McCain.

1 Like

Anyone else think of Doug from the Hangover every time they hear people talk about Doug?

Great video on Doug.

Doug is slaying. I like this guy.

2 Likes

Yeah, wild that the Dems can crush so hard on, like, putting normal people up there to talk about how much they love their family without it coming off as so fucking weird

Now OBAMAS TIME

2 Likes

GOATbama time

(Michelle ldo)

Imagine Melania giving a speech with content anything remotely close to Dougs speech. You can’t.

2 Likes

Is there a line on the # of minutes for Barack’s standing ovation? I wonder if he gets more than Joe last night (I think 4.5)

1 Like

woooooow

“Who’s going to tell Donald that the job he’s seeking, might just be one of those black jobs” - Michelle Obama

I’d like to report a murder.

She is absolutely incredible at this.

9 Likes

She did come close to Michelle though…

1 Like

I was going to mention that Melanias next speech may be about how she grew up as the kid of new yorkers, taking the bus to hebrew school from her NJ suburban neighborhood.

5 Likes

I’m 7 mins behind and OMG Michelle is going IN!!!

Michelle 2032

HARD
AS A
MOTHERFUCKER

It really is a shame she wants nothing to do with being POTUS. She’d dominate a race and win by a landslide. Just an absolute rock star at this. She has that arena in the palm of her hands.

This speech really feels like Barack in 2004.

1 Like

Yea she’s incredibly good at this. Everybody there, except the one lady the camera caught sleeping, is hanging on to every word.

1 Like

https://x.com/NateSilver538/status/1825734983874474168

UH OH PRESIDENT OBAMA GETTING SHAFTED BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BY NOT GETTING A SPEECH BEFORE 11 PM EDT!!!

1 Like

Don Cheadle smiling cheekily about bad sequels.