2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

Bill went way over, shocker!

1 Like

Shapiro was good and all, but not as good as I expected. The Obama mimickry seems to get stronger every time I see him speak.

This is pretty infuriating when you think about it. Hopefully they don’t ask him to speak next time.

He’s a good speaker, but I can see why Kamala didn’t pick him. He can easily be seen as being fake and looks too much like what you would imagine a corporate politician to look like.

3 Likes

He takes it way too far, like low key edging into using ebonics. A few years ago it was more like he was influenced by watching Obama and some sincerest form of flattery stuff, now it’s just too much.

Pete time!

1 Like

Yeah Pete is better at this than Shapiro.

Pete should have had twice as long as he had.

Yeah I don’t understand why he got stiffed on time.

Arithmetic and Bill Clinton.

1 Like

Less of these ghouls like Klobs and more Lil Jon and Beyonce.

2 Likes

Oprah seems like a huge get. There’s whole lot of Gen-X/Boomers who don’t follow politics but love Oprah.

1 Like

If anyone had any doubt left that Walz was the right pick

10 Likes

Damn. Walz far exceeded my expectations. I didn’t think a convention speech was his forte but whoa, that was good.

1 Like

Why does CNN have this nut job Republican guy on at the DNC?

ETA: wtf, why are they letting this guy be all angry and yelling at the other panelists?

So he can tell us about how substantial the policies of the Trump campaign are!

Walz for president. I’m ready for another coup. He’s the everyman every man has talked about being the politician they want.

Non-resistant resistance.