2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Kamala Got Her Vibes Back With a Miller High Life

… and pay out millions in settlements and ruin your career doing it.

Oh, I don’t agree with this statement at all.

This is the path to insanity

Proper use of Twitter rumormongering

https://x.com/davidklion/status/1807497706853605572?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

2 Likes

We are already well, well past the point of insanity.

It is objectively fair to say that fate of the country is being heavily influenced by a crackhead that is worried that his gravy train is about to end.

We used to be a proper country.

1 Like

Fuck it, I’m committed to not voting for Biden if he stays in and I will not tell anyone else to either. Anyone I know who is center or to the right of center on policy, I will tell them Trump is their guy and they should feel no shame in pulling the lever for him.

Biden is not in actually in charge anymore and the people that are in charge are filth worse than Trump if they leave him in.

Tell me you won’t be personally harmed by a Trump presidency without telling me you won’t be personally harmed by a Trump presidency.

2 Likes

Sure Jan

I’m Muslim (technically agnostic but 100% Muslim as far as Trumpers are concerned) and have family that was let into this country because Biden won, dickhead.

Yes, making the point that you can’t let a family play Weekend at Bernie’s with the Presidency is even more important than that. It’s beyond unacceptable.

You’ll sure teach them that lesson good!

1 Like

This is completely untrue.

1 Like

They know what they are doing is dead wrong and so does the entire country. If they do it anyway then they are monsters.

Yeah, it is. We are talking Biden’s family here and maybe a handful of other people. If they leave Biden in then we will have this monstorous act that they committed as evidence of them being terrible people. We have no countervailing evidence whatsoever of them being decent people.

Republicans are willing to cover up and overlook all manner of heinous shit in order to maintain power. Why should we be willing to cede immense amounts of political power to the other side?

Somehow leaving an old man in office as a figurehead doesn’t seem worse than that to me.

Yeah, about that…if Biden stays in then I will no longer believe that Ds sincerely believe Trump and Rs are nearly as bad as Ds claim they are and assign them 50% of the blame for tearing this country apart.

It’s incredible hubris that you consider this objective truth truth rather than a difficult estimation.

They believe that the only way to stop Trump is to stay the course. They’re probably wrong about that, but that doesn’t change what they believe.

I’m not convinced that Biden can stop Trump even in the purely theoretical scenario where he magically gets the votes to win. This rule by meat puppet is plainly illegitimate.

What sane person is going to put their body on the line to stop the Trumpers from actually seizing power this time when they (understandably) truly and deeply believe there was no way it wasn’t rigged this time and act accordingly?