2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

That’s so far off the numbers from before, there has to have been some sort of procedural change or something. That doesn’t make sense to go from +40k to +2k or whatever.

I would be curious to see the comp to 2016. Comparing mail/early voting to the pandemic election is rife with problems.

1 Like

Feels a little hard to compare to anything honestly. Whole culture has shifted towards so many folks doing everything “remotely” / on your own schedule / etc that seems hard to read into more Rs voting early / mail than in past

The black voters considering Trump? Of course.

They can’t stand walking on egg shells.

Yeah I’m back to not trying to interpret anything based on the early numbers. It seems like a lot of noise.

The funniest thing about this election is watching the left be paranoid about polls that say they’re winning, while the right claims that polls saying they’re losing mean they’re winning.

Kinda perfect

ETA: in case it wasn’t clear, these “not great” polls would result in Kamala becoming president

If they don’t underestimate Trump’s support for the third time in a row.

This election is officially coming down to whichever way the polling error swings this time. Not great (but a lot better than where we were in June).

Sorry, do pro golfers hit the showers with each other like football players after golfing? I would just go home and shower, surely you haven’t worked up that much of a sweat.

Feels like it’s so close that could come down to individual state variability. Like entirely possible to have WI go 5 point error to Trump and GA or NC go like .25 to Harris and she wins

From what I’ve seen they change into regular shoes, maybe change their shirt and wash their face, and head out.

When Arnold “Big Hitter” Palmer is showering, you get in the damn shower.

1 Like

Took a slightly different route home today, the 50-50 area from 2020 ended up being about a 15-1 ratio Trump to Harris in lawn signs. In terms of advertising, we saw maybe 5 Trump billboards to every 1 Harris. I think I’m seeing a lot more Trump ads on TV too, but that could just be cause they’re so annoying.

(This is Greater Philadelphia.)

I’ll be briefly visiting family in Levittown, PA next week - interested and nervous about what I might find.

1 Like

https://x.com/NateSilver538/status/1848059984799494402

These Trump ads are great. Kamala wants to raise your taxes, cut Social Security and Medicare and give SS and Medicare to ILLEGALS. Donald Trump will PROTECT Social Security and Medicare!

That shit is going to be effective. Kamala’s ad this break is an abortion ad about how Trump is getting women killed.

Anyone who is making their decision based on a TV ad at this stage of the game is a lost cause anyway.

1 Like

Ralston seems to think Dems are cannibalizing their Nevada Election Day vote, and Republicans aren’t, yet it’s still neck and neck.

https://x.com/RalstonReports/status/1848114977426583646?t=pxtDOZxtT6NW4sFPCopFaw&s=19

Interestingly the high quality poll is Atlas intel Trump +3 but atlas intel was also Trump +3 in September as well as over summer I think. So whatever method they employing shows race not changing as far as they concerned. Obviously they could be right the whole time

Here we go, so Atlas intel been rock steady throughout while everything else NYT calls high quality swonging. And everyone ranks them quite highly so wonder what they do differently