2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: Trump Says Arnold Palmer Was Hung

{image showing Excel spreadsheet data of early voting/voting by mail/voter registration in [XX] state with no context or analysis}

vinceface.gif

1 Like

https://twitter.com/umichvoter/status/1848414454448591154

vinceface.gif

Yes, we’re freaking out about PA.

The consequences of losing that state are catastrophic.

This is my take

https://x.com/conorsen/status/1848416301133533603?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

5 Likes

So I have ADHD (obviously) and I lost my wallet about 8 weeks ago. Everything from my wallet has been replaced except for my drivers license which was supposedly mailed on 9/20 and again on 10/16. I would really prefer to vote today as it’s the earliest day for early voting, but I also would prefer to not get hassled for not having a photo ID.

I think I’ll wait another couple of days but then just ram my way through with the paper temporary one + my birth certificate. I wonder if this is an attempt to disenfranchise people?

Yeah I feel like I have to chill. Election night itself is gonna be sucky enough, I can’t spend the next two weeks vacillating between “hey we might just be okay!” and “zomg we’re completely fucked” literally 15x a day depending on what I just read or heard.

which state are you in ?

Texas so it’s not super duper high stakes even though I would very very much like to see Ted Cruz lose.

2 Likes

Not sure if true but if anyone wants to betray Nate by Diving Into the Crosstabs, someone on Reddit claimed the Atlas poll that had all the models so shook had Trump winning women by +6

2 Likes

In b4 we find out the median female American voter is post-menopausal and gave birth 2.x times without issue, therefore abortion is a nothingburger and those girls should just keep their legs closed and MAGA.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know what’s going to happen and I really wish I could just time travel to mid November and skip this part.

3 Likes

If the poll says that I straight up don’t care what else it said because that’s never ever happening. The Trump campaign will be running good if they only lose women by 6.

It has Trump winning women by 4.2 (corrected)

4 Likes

2020 CNN exit polls

There’s a countermeasure,out in the wild, where you pay $7.99 for a monthly scrip to a group of lawyers, who are suing Musk, and the return is $100 if they win.

I will try to find the link. It was crafted in response to the $47 payment Musk was giving out, before the $1million lottery.

These all seem VERY suspicious:

• Kamala doing better with men than with women.
  • Trump getting over 30% with black people.
  • Kamala winning the under 30 crowd by only 6.

If these are even remotely true, we’re getting a Trump landslide.

And notably atlas intel had Trump still up by the same 3 when other places were getting some Harris +5 or whatever at same time so I’m not really sure what going on there overall. Certainly possible they have found the hidden Trump voters but also possible they just super wrong

I’ve had my ballot in for a week down here. I’m sure Trump still gonna win Florida, but hoping abortion and weed also will, which i expect they will.

Man, I’m not losing my mind, this is not the new updated $100 Musk is now offering. It came through my reddit feed.

Not good I can’t find it through an internet search and not sure I want to scroll through r/politics to find it.

By 4.2 or am I not reading it correctly?