2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Probably time to come to grips with the fact that a sizable portion of this country actually wants to be ruled by a fascist authoritian.

Really wish the media would stop treating former Trump/Bush officials as anything other than embarrassing clowns who are not worth listening to.

She wrote in RFK Jr.

Which, hey, coming from a MAGA adjacent planned Trump voter in Pennsylvania, I’ll take it.

5 Likes

https://x.com/forecasterenten/status/1849806868266287350?s=46&t=sXU0Xa960b2XsZBvEfALfQ

Interesting resource here, as far as an early vote tracker … Early Voting and Mail-In Ballots by State 2024 Results

1 Like

This seems incomprehensible to me, yet all the polling says it could happen.

I can’t wait to make the “Tragic Death of the Polling Industry” thread after they get this historically wrong. There is no fucking way he’s winning the popular vote.

1 Like

This Polymarket crypto bro who is going all in on Orange Man is going to clean up.

Awice?

I’m too tired and depressed to look this up. But if Kamala ships MI, WI, PA and Trump gets NC, AZ, GA, NV, then who wins? Is it a tie that goes down to that one Nebraska electoral vote?

I’m pretty sure he went 100% busto.

How?

I remember him claiming in 2020 that he won money because he just happened to cash out during Trump’s election night peak.

It looks like he might be back now. My recollection is he was using some stupid levels of leverage on crypto and blew it.

ETA - You’re more likely to get the correct story from the guys on the other site who are more plugged into crypto.

Thanks. That’s my map. There is going to be some Nebraska fuckery and SC + House give it to Orange Man.

Yeah assuming no Nebraska EV shenanigans after fact she really “just” needs to ship WI/MI/PA and GA is a free roll. It too bad that GA alone barely couldn’t replace PA though

Yeah, I’m really confident that there won’t be some legal shenanigans if the EV count is 270-268. :harold:

She needs to win by at least 2 (and preferably 3) states for me to be comfortable.

Man I’m not greedy but Trump popular vote/Harris EC win might just be the best case scenario. No, of course it won’t happen and both of those legs are most likely to be wrong, but man. Can you imagine how bigly MAGA will go after the EC? Could somehow win AND trick those morons into blowing up their own DEI election welfare.

3 Likes

Seems like NC really faded on Harris, wonder if really was the hurricane or if the Nazi governor candidate situation was kinda a “convention bump”

I kinda feel like NC polls had already peaked and there was surprisingly little movement after the Robinson thing. Might be remembering wrong.

1 Like

https://x.com/thebadstats/status/1849831784739111152