Club Soccer - LOL Chelsea

:goat:

1 Like

The Spanish call is like 10,000 times better. I’m gonna pick that one next time.

1 Like

Queretaro
Tigres
Monterrey
Toluca

1 Like

Obviously is MLS competition but is Messi goating too hard for this to be sustainable, like someone going to hatch way to get him back to CL team? Or the ownership side of contract something Messi interested enough to keep him here?

Dayum

https://twitter.com/usmntonly/status/1688393217673252864?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Messi update:

4-0(3-0-1 if you don’t count the PK result), 7 Goals, 4th in Career Goals scored for Inter Miami.

Messi has it in his contract that he won’t play any games on artificial turf. So any MLS team can take Messi out of the game by refusing to put in grass for their game with inter Miami, but then you lose out on the massive ticket sales of having Messi play at your stadium. Doubt it will happen, but will be hilarious the first time a team decides to take the competitive advantage at the expense of profits.

I don’t know how many more tickets Seattle or Portland could sell to a game so I guess we won’t be seen Messi up there.

This game is nuts. America gets an equalizer at 78’ and then a VAR handball PK at 94’. Nashville finds an equalizer at 99’ (90’+9’).

OMFG

Then it goes straight to pens and America ships 5-4 on a save by Malagon.

Screenshot from 2023-08-08 22-28-51

They are shaking hands and leaving the field and there’s tons of confusion. That’s when everyone learns for the first time that there’s a VAR on Malagon coming off early. Ten real minutes later it’s a retake and make. America miss. Nashville make to g the g’s and no all of the re’s.

Screenshot from 2023-08-08 22-36-12

2 Likes

Legitimately rigged lmao

Adams to Chelsea maybe I will watch the epl this year

The machine known as Haaland is unstoppable

1 Like

Man City may be plastic as hell and a symbol of corporate greed and corruption, but damn they play beautiful football

Holy shit haaland

Haaland going to keep breaking his own record if Pep lets him play and he can stay healthy. City looked pretty suspect at the back today, but the Josko - Dias tandem will be basically the top 2 CBs on the planet.

Messi time :goat:

Messi getting carried

Where y’all streaming EPL games

Legally on peacock or USA depending on where it is.