Club Soccer - LOL Chelsea

Theyre just pressing buttons. The jags/fulham owner called them out so they offered the fulham manager 20m a year to coach one of their teams this week

I feel like I donā€™t really understand this. Are people going to start watching the Saudi league because they nab Mbappe and a few other top-league players? Like if the Saudi basketball league shelled out a bunch of money for Steph and Larbon and Giannis Iā€™d be kinda mad and then keep watching the NBA, getting a few great players is a far cry from actually having a league that is putting out a great product.

1 Like
1 Like

I think itā€™s all about getting a WC bid in SA

They arent trying to grow the game or care about that. Its a flex and nothing more. They can get ā€œassetsā€ away from the west.

Didnā€™t they already buy one?

MLS defenses against Messi is just lol. Busquets looks great too.

2 Likes

The rest of MLS is lucky Inter Miami was so bad prior to Messi joining, or theyā€™d win the title this year. This aspect of them being in last place and simultaneously the best MLS team is kinda hilarious.

1 Like

I wonder how much Apple is making off of Messi? It seems to me that their feeds are getting swamped when his games are on and my stories get blurry as the bandwidth goes to Messi.

I bought the Messi Season Pass but Iā€™m only one data point

2 Likes

I told myself I wouldnā€™t, but same. Watching the GOAT (and possibly still best / second best player in the world) dismantle terrible back lines is pretty fun.

Weā€™re only 7 months removed from Messi lifting the World Cup and being named player of the tournament.

Iā€™m a serie A expert now

https://twitter.com/usmntonly/status/1686889991291518976?s=46&t=N0_fcOKIYYmlCS2e4YShsQ

Messiā€™s first 3 games for Inter Miami they are 3-0 and he has 5 goals. Messi is already Top 10 all-time in career goals scored for Inter Miami.

1 Like

Heā€™s also made Robert Taylor millions of dollars.

Adams maybe going to Chelsea or West Ham would be nice

Leeds currently losing to Cardiff City who is only in the championship because another team got deducted points. With largely the same team minus the Americans. Lol get fucked

1 Like

What they did to mckennie was straight horseshit.

1 Like

LEO

1 Like

MESSI

I am beyond entertained, that free kick my god, Iā€™m over here screaming at my computer about a miami dallas leagues cup game, greatness is so nuts

Which Liga teams are left?