College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

literally only for msu/osu fans

For the whole country except M slappies.

If Michigan gets beat down, they will be claims that it proves the cheating.

For M slappies, anything that happens will fit the standard narrative

1. We Didnā€™t cheat
  2. If we did it was against the rules technically
  3. Ok we did it but we got no advantage
  4. Na-na-nah, we canā€™t hear you
1 Like

itā€™s the exact same as the astros homers pro-cheating arguments

1 Like

So if we win 42-0

Without signs

Will that stop the narrative?

no, msu/osu only.

GL in MSUā€™s biggest game of they year on Saturday.

https://www.si.com/college/2023/11/21/michigan-and-ohio-state-rule-book-war-daily-cover

long sum up of the recent OSU/UM feud

A school can pay one coach $12 million, but it canā€™t pay 12 coaches a total of $1 million.

If Stalions hires somebody to videotape Ohio Stateā€™s signals against another opponent, then thatā€™s apparently illegal, itā€™s a major strategic advantage (according to the Big Ten) and Harbaugh can be punished because he should have known.

But if Harbaugh then gives all of those signals to Ohio Stateā€™s next opponent, thatā€™s within the rules ā€¦ or is it? Is the recipient also supposed to have known how the intel was acquired? Should Purdueā€™s Brohm have grilled Ohio State and Rutgers to make sure they obtained Michiganā€™s signals legally last year?

MSUā€™s season ended on a high note with a road win at Indiana.

Yes, Iā€™m in denial.

Also the same as Russian help in the 2016 election.

(MSU doesnā€™t play Saturday, thatā€™s the joke)

Not losing Saturday! Woo-hoo. Friday games donā€™t count.

My brother reports that most of the season ticket holders are not happy with the Ford Field game and happily collecting Nittany Lion cash for their tix. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if itā€™s 50/50. Half a days drive from the western half of PA.

neutral & casual college football fan checking in: imo deep down most people think the sign stealing isnā€™t a huge deal and we just like seeing chaos and umbrage. If Michigan wins out and looks good doing it then U-M fans are gonna to end up feeling just as stoked (& maybe more) as they would have.

But I do follow the NFL and the only thing I care about wrt to this story is that the Chicago Bears do NOT end up with Harbaugh. I guess thatā€™s a hot take because most Bears fans I know would love to get him, and espn types seem pretty sold too. Maybe I donā€™t know much about him. The bottom line is he seems exhausting and weird. And the part thatā€™s good-weird feels sort of phony, and the part thatā€™s bad-weird feels pretty much the same as every other egotripping painworshipping timebomb who will guaranteed burn every bridge on his way out. I can see how heā€™d be a solid motivator for high school and college teams, I think heā€™d be a fun chaperone at prom, but I donā€™t want to live in his world.

4 Likes

I donā€™t see any NFL taking harbaugh. Dude is a freak.

Fanfic

https://x.com/dannykanell/status/1727092661922963695?s=46&t=45vgHoZvsEXz2aWNi8tmcw

lol kanell, dumbass antivaxxer has just started watching Michigan last week

We beat everyone by 21 give me a break

Any concerns that JJ McCarthy has thrown eight more passes against top 25 teams than the people posting in this thread

Order of the top 5 is completely irrelevant. If any of them go undefeated, theyā€™re in the playoff.

Congrats on your new cfb fandom that started this year

Freshman orientation in Ann Arbor must involve the removal of any humor brain cells related to the program.