College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

Omg. I thought it was a pure joke. Figured that had to be a spoof of the Stallion. I have no clue who Portnoy is.

My self-own point remains. Your honor, my client only stole $50, but hey look over there, Ryan Day stole $100.

Ok Bull, I mean Bill, writr back when a 12-1 gets in over 13-0 power 5 team. Ranking them 4 vs a 12-1 at 3 does not count. Thanks, ok bye.

You realize this is a lie right? The committee has literally never actually done the four best as measured by a power rank.

the quote didn’t say “four best as measured by a power rank” so I don’t see how it’s a lie

“they’re using a different set of criteria than me therefore they’re lying”

The “clear and obvious solution” is an expanded playoff.

In literally no other competition that I can think of are you not considered the champion if you win all of your games. College football is the only one.

This just in. 8-4 Alabama the #4 seed in the playoffs because they would be favored on a neutral field vs 13-0 FSU

Dumb

Four best teams is a power rank.

They’ve always done the four most deserving

:vince:

my point is that the way people word these sorts of things is not an accident

CN is saying they say one thing and do another= lying.

there’s a reason he’s not a lawyer

This (and hamburgers)

https://x.com/joeyknish22/status/1730030106670776819?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

Haven’t heard much talk about the cheating since we beat OSU with no signals and no coach ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This is the correct take. Even if they “get it wrong,” seems like that just would create more buzz and with the 12 team playoff looming there’s even less fucks to give.

So Tcu beats Michigan

Two days later Vegas lines come out

Michigan -5.5 vs Tcu on a neutral field

Whelp guess Michigan is in the final now. We only want the best teams.

Hancock left no doubt when asked to clarify by DawgNation on the CFP’s Tuesday night teleconference.

“It is (four) best,” Hancock said. “Most deserving is not anything in the committee’s lexicon. They are to rank the best teams in order, that’s what they do — just keep that word in mind, ‘best’ teams.”

CFP chairman Boo Corrigan referred to Florida State as a “different team” without its injured star quarterback.

“They’re a different team, it’s pretty obvious, with Jordan Travis not playing and Tate Rodemaker playing they’re a different team, just as anyone would be if they lost their quarterback in that situation.”

Also, my favorite quote:

“Those tiebreaker criteria (head to heads, conference titles, more recent games) are not prioritized,” Hancock said. “So it’ll be up to the judgment of each committee member which of the tiebreakers are more important to him or her.”

:leolol:

Just give me the no sec playoff (Michigan, Washington, FSU, Texas, Bama win)

If Bama wins you are getting the two SEC playoffs again.

Going to be amazing to watch an 11-1 OSU get in over a 13-0 FSU because of QB play lol

Honda McCord baby

I was wondering what they were setting us up for with the best teams comments and it’s this. When Bama beats Georgia and both of them get in over an undefeated power 5 conference champion and a 1 loss Power 5 conference champion who gave Bama its only loss of the season.