College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

FSU’s implied title chances if they get in is currently about 7%. There’s a good chance that a lot of the neurotic talking head bitchers saying you can’t leave them out will also complain about them losing 67-14 so that’s what I’m rooting for. Also it’s gonna do a horrific TEEVEE number which will irritate another subset of annoying grifters.

Wait wut, the selection show is TWO hours long. What the heck time will we finally know?

I think they usually announce pretty quick and then work through the rest of the bowls. But I’m not 100% sure.

Alabama should be in.

Punishing them for playing a real non conference game is idiotic.

1 Like

Not rewarding texas is idiotic. FSU played LSU and Florida in noncon, what the hell else are they supposed to do?

1 Like

2 Likes

Odds moving towards Alabama and against fsu.

FanDuel had their markets locked up, then just reopened national championship market.

1 Like

how has this shit not leaked yet?

Mich vs Bama Rose Bowl
Wash vs Tex Sugar Bowl

utter horseshit that fsu is out

UM gonna have to earn it.

Bama going to be a favorite by game day?

Word around these parts is Bama and Milroe are trash so this should increase UM’s equity.

has nothing to do with michigan. fsu is a 13-0 power conference champion

2 Likes

norvell should absolutely be lighting up every microphone he can get in front of

Wow who could have seen that 26 hours ago

I’m shocked SEC champ is in against all reason lol

definitely don’t give a fuck what booger mcfarland or greg mcelroy think about this shit

1 Like

I think leaving FSU out is complete bullshit but I sort of get it, it’s basically the same argument as texas fans back in the day who cried that they would have beat bama if colt mccoy hadn’t gotten hurt.