College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

:leolol:

Booger going at it. Then the other guy gave a spirited defense of Bama.

Real passion opposed to the Skip style nonsense.

Did Harbaugh just say next year there will be a true champion with expanded playoff?

harbaugh obviously scurred

Milroe is trash. That’s pretty easy to see.

1 Like

I actually kind of agree with this take. It would be nice if the 12 team playoff lasts long enough to become the new standard.

Wonder what the line difference between Mich vs FSU/Bama is

receivers have been good enough to keep most people from noticing

Yea I agree too, just weird to hear a contender undercutting the legitimacy of a championship they might win.

So what does an ACC school have to do to get in, if scheduling preseason #5 LSU on a neutral site, and @Florida isn’t enough? This while already having a road game against the preseason #9 team on the schedule in conference. And LSU only lost to top-11 teams, twice on the road, once neutral.

Should they have just scheduled all SEC non-conference? Such bullshit, the SEC and B1G should just fuck off to their two-conference system already. There won’t be a real national champ this year.

Just ridiculous. Like, if FSU came out after the Travis injury and said, “Good Lord, it’s a miracle, it was a clean break and he’s got a 4-6 week recovery and should be back for the playoff,” they’d be in right?

I know if I were a college coach in that spot in the future I’m 100% lying and circling the wagons.

Yes. Like what do you think Liberty has to do to get in? They’re an undefeated FBS team and Conference USA champion.

I guess the issue is it’s been decided that “best” team means the team most likely to win the playoff so end of the day what happened in past doesn’t matter except to provide information to try to predict future which could be overridden by other information like injuries/etc.

So ultimately by making the committee commit to trying to predict the future instead of rating the past this sort of situation always possible.

When do they announce the other bowls?

Get to the finish line with a viable QB. Really think that was the difference.

Right or wrong.

come on bro, acc beat sec in the regular season repeatedly. The games apparently don’t matter.

HOW CAN WE LEAVE OUT THIS QUALITY?

https://x.com/RedditCFB/status/1731366082970112138?s=20

1 Like

As I told CN yesterday. It will defy logic. There is no legit reason FSU is out other than fuck you SEC has to be in

If it was a four team playoff next year and 13-0 Bama had its top 3 QB die in the field one after another.

They would be in the playoffs

1 Like

Like hypothetically if the current #1 team entire starting offense were going to be unavailable for postseason do you think they should still end up ranked #1 in the playoff?

All the commentary made it sound it was a decision about the current state of team not how good they were at other times in season?

seems certain

100%, what happened in the games matter