College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

I’ve already shown all of the relevant math and reasoning on why you’re wrong.

yeah it’s sec good hurr durr

FSU’s QB got injured (squints at notes) in a game

UM opens -2.5 against bama

Have you guys watched FSU? They are barely top 25. I get that Michigan thought they might get a bye, but you’ll at least have to beat one of the 4 best teams.

They are a power 5 conference team with two wins (on a neutral site and away) against an SEC team with a worse record. gtfooh with barely top 25

Lol what? Barely top 25 my ass. You’ve seen two fsu games this year.

1 Like

Bama +2.5, went ahead and got my bet in before the line moves

1 Like

FSU should literally sue

Even months ago thought I had read that the committee was tasked with selecting the currently best teams?

FanDuel was the first I saw to post lines. It opened -3.5 and very quickly moved to -1.5.

You’re just making stuff up. My analysis pretty clearly indicated that UGA in particular had a weak schedule (relative to contenders) even after beating three SEC teams who are somewhere between the 15th and 20th best teams in CFB. I had them behind FSU 100% of the time and never getting in with a loss.

you used a sor you calculated on your own.

Has nothing to do with Michigan fans

I assumed it was going to
Be Michigan - Texas. UW - FSU

a P5 school goes 13-0 they are in. It’s
Simple

Imagine this season wake forest went 13-0 and looked good. Going to leave them out for 12-1 SEC champ. Yep. Even if they had all their QB

logic doesn’t matter. SEC can’t get left out ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

News flash: Everyone uses an SOR they calculate on their own.

you must be new here

Haha also notice how the SOR I totally made up on my own was the one that cashed tickets.

yeah sor really was the determining factor lol

I was just thinking, if UGA had lost early to like or Mizzou or whoever, but won yesterday, they’re 100% in and no one bats an eye. Meanwhile, just go look at their schedule. It’s pretty pathetic for a 2-time defending champ.