College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

That’s why I was so curious if the “current best” is actually written in the “rules” in anyway or if each committee member just had their own opinion they go with? Because even beyond some people saying that directly feel like I’ve seen lot of talk about committee considering the injury and nobody was really saying “hey the rules say they can’t do that at all”

always betting ML if the spread is < 3 in CFB, but you might want to wait and get better odds when it swings more

FSU is at least plausibly a top 8 team without their QB. Their defense is certainly excellent, and they still have a run game.

Oh and by the way, the committee has incentivized head hunting QBs. Maybe if Georgia took out a couple Bama QBs they’d be in! Maybe if FSU went full Tonya Harding on some key players, they’d be in.

over seems obvious no?

eta my bookmaker has Bama-UM at 1.5 now

But no way FSU should get left out, nor do I think they will be.

r/agedlikemilk

it is really glorious

especially with all the Sunday am shit-talking that came before it

r/cfb is pure chefskiss

Just imagine if Auburn could stop a 4th and 31 :leolol:

This is a good statement.

He’s basically confirming rumor that FSU Georgia is the Orange bowl.

I’d be pissed too

meh it’s an acc tie in iirc

Oh ok, just seeing rumor that orange is ga/fsu.

1 Like

The NY 6 matchups suck. It’s like they tried to make the least compelling matchups.

1 Like

Dude should definitely be mad that FSU was out,

Why not be made at Michigan? They should have been left out for cheating

There could have been a really good matchup between some mix of Ohio State, Georgia, Oregon, but they split them all up.

FSU could still conceivably claim a recognized National Championship if they win a bowl against a good team and both Michigan and Washington lose. For instance, they’re currently #2 overall in the Congrove Computer Rankings.

1 Like

Just stop there, they should absolutely claim regardless of what happens in the playoff