College Football - Ruh Roh NCAA?

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/BCSKnowHow/status/1731400262609203450

Those numbers are irrelevant. There is no logic other than fuck you we are the SEC

Just take the gift.

Really not too different. Either a bunch of computer algorithms or 13 people. Someone is going to be butthurt. 5 into 4 was always going to give this result.

https://x.com/graham_couch/status/1731183807129137456?s=46

1 Like

dude I am not trying to justify anything, it’s just data

lulz

It is amazing that after all these years sometimes I still have to check if this stuff is real.

1 Like

Let’s say Bama was 13-0 but looked like trash in every game. Hypothetical

FSU lost to LSU week one 24-23

FSU rolls every other team like 42-3

At year end you have UW UT UM all 13-0 with Bama 13-0

Your data shows FSU is 1.

Still. Irrelevant

It’s a game, the whole thing is irrelevant

Updated FEI expected losses (rank) for an elite team:

Washington 2.20 (2)
Alabama 1.95 (6)
Texas 1.38 (31)
Michigan 1.30 (36)
Georgia 1.07 (47)
FSU 0.91 (60)

FSU slappies: “We all basically played the same schedule here, guys.”

No one is saying Michigan should be out because our LOL schedule. We played 1.5 real teams

Should Georgia jump Washington because the PAC 12 is trash?

Texas is in at 12-1 and the big 12 is trash

This all goes back to what I said to CN two days ago. It will defy logic but SEC is in

There is no metric y’all can come up with that makes

13-0 less valuable than 12-1

Sorry.

Of course there is. I just posted it. You simply don’t understand it or don’t want to (it’s obviously the latter).

If Bama was 13-0 and lower on that list and got left out

You wouldn’t be posting that list

That’s the point

It’s all just making shit up to justify not leaving the SEC out

No 13-0 p5 champ has been left out

What the committee is saying is the ACC is the WAC now

2 Likes

Yeah sure invent a counterfactual where an SEC team runs the table and has the worst SOS of the viable playoff contenders. If you replace Texas with a cupcake, they’re 13-0 and still have the #2 SOS and are obviously a stone cold lock.

Things look awfully bad for OSU right now. Lots of people portalling out, hard to see them upgrading on McCord in the portal too

Your numbers say a one loss Washington should get in ahead of an undefeated Georgia

That’s dumb

I’m sure the committee would do just that

So f stupid

They’re Frameau’s numbers and they don’t “say” anything other than what the expected number losses are for an elite team having played that schedule.

You’re the one using them to make an argument. I’m using the same argument as you to rank a 12-1 Washington over Georgia. That’s how good your argument is

1 Like

:vince1: Maybe the real story here is that fraud Bama got in would have gotten in over 12-1 UW!