COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

woke up this morning with a very slight runny nose and a hint of body ache, tested negative.

Feel great now, nose still running, gonna retest with the new tests I just got from Joey B in the morning

1 Like

:coolbiden:

This makes you more conscientious than 99.9999 percent of Americans.

2 Likes

Signed up for my double shot of vaccines on Monday. Last time I did this I got COVID on the Friday before. :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

on a team call yesterday, cow-orker mentioned he got the rona, he just left me a voice mail “I’m getting on a plane, flying out for a family wedding” jesus christ

1 Like

Stop working with bovines. Yeesh.

IMG_0337

Finally got the shot in my arm today, scheduled a week and a half out at a CVS 15 miles away.

2 Likes

Finally found a window to get my shots.

COVID in the left and Flu in the right

IMG_0358

3 Likes

I don’t get having a shot in each arm. Why would you want to possibly have both arms sore?

So you can compare them!

At my pharmacy she was very intent on putting them in different arms.

1 Like

Mine was the same way. He was very nice, but he was like “I have to do one in each arm” and I didn’t want to argue with him.

1 Like

Yup. Same.

Mr. Taylor Swift is out there flashing two bandaids on the same arm. Surely that can’t be all that strange.

Weren’t we supposed to be getting combined flu/covid shots at some point?

that’s for the 6G version

The lab tech at Kaiser just put two parallel bandages on my upper arm and then did one after the other.

That’s how you know you’ve been selected for activation.

1 Like

pfizer #4 in arm

walgreens

schedule an appointment at two, they had slots open for 3pm and after, had one at five pm no problem. Also got the flu and they did one in each arm. walked out at 5:06.

$0 with insurance but they actually got my insurance this time.

My pharmacist suggested one in each arm in case you had a reaction, you’d know which one was the problem.