COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

Flu is heating up ih the South in a big way right now. Get it now.

1 Like

Is it? Flu positive rates nationally are next to nothing so far.

I’m waiting until October.

1 Like

I mean it’s September 17th already though. I doubt an additional 2 weeks makes a huge difference in the long run for PVN versus having to go to get shots twice.

Sure. I’ve never gotten a flu shot before mid October and that’s what I’ll do this year unless I see cases start spiking. Flu shot has historically dropped efficacy later on.

According to MrsWookie’s data, it’s getting going in the South, esp. Texas, while being pretty low everywhere else for now.

I went ahead and got the flu shot with the new booster

2 Likes

Did that fix the SPE loading issues for you?

2 Likes

I just realized I’m giving blood Saturday AM, then have the flu and COVID vaxxes soon thereafter. Is there any reason to not do that? I give blood super-regularly and it’s no big thing for me FWIW. @CaffeineNeeded

meh… can’t think of one

1 Like

IMG_0147

1 Like

Both arms sore

Feeling OK-ish but starting to think I’m going to wake up feeling like shit

Worth it

3 Likes

Woke up feeling only slightly shitty, much better than last time I got boosted

6 Likes

Tried to schedule my 4th PFIZER via CVS website. abysmal process, only could get 1 week out across town, and the confirmation text which expires in 30 mins only came 45 mins later, by which time I’d already scheduled for this afternoon with walgreen’s, where I’ve gotten every other shot and has been a relatively painless process in the past.

Dont know where my vax card is, kind of a bummer, had it laminated and everything

Do you still have your vax card
  • Yes
  • No
  • Never had one
0 voters

Bro I have been diagnosed with both ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder… I’m the kid who just put paper in his backpack straight no folder. I know the answer is no and I have no idea how that happened.

I lose stuff the worst when I put it somewhere “appropriate” and then forget where that is.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a box full of documents that is very much not my responsibility in the marriage. If the document isn’t in that box it doesn’t exist IMO.

Is there a point of keeping it updated anymore?

The only reason I can think of is if it might be useful for international travel but even that feels unlikely to be needed.

I just wanted to show off how many pfizer shots I got