COVID-19: Year 4 - You down with JN.1?

This is the reason I have the whole family’s. They’re with our passports.

Also it has the batch numbers on it so someday we may be able to figure out exactly who got the Fauci/Soros NWO nanobots and who got left behind.

:vincelaser:

2 Likes

I have like 3 vax cards at this point. No idea where any of them are. Maybe 4.

1 Like

I predict I’m gonna have a sudden urge to watch disney+ and vote for biden later tonight

I always put mine inside my passport since it was needed for travel at one point. So it’s never been lost

Welcome to my world.

1 Like

I have mine but I don’t have either the bivalent booster or the new one I just got marked on the card

Idiots at walgreen’s say they’re out of vaccine til next week even though I can go on their website and still book appointments. Apparently they said they called me but I’m not answering random #’s in the middle of a work day.

either demand is higher than these pharmacies expected because there’s a ton of demand (annoying but good I guess) or they understocked (super irritating).

you can’t tell me that there are huge numbers of people waiting to get a vaccine like there was 2 years ago. I’d wager 80%+ of people dont even know there’s a new one.

The nurse manning the help line at Kaiser said they were hoping to have the vax and start making appointments by the end of the week.

The CVS where I got mine said they only got 20 dose total in their first shipment. Seems suboptimal.

As for the vax card, I brought mine and after getting the shots asked if they were still updating them. Pharmacist looked at me like I had two heads but said “I can write the info on it”.

1 Like

I don’t understand the logic in doing ad spend and then rolling it out in such a dumb manner. I suspected this based on the conversations I overheard in line.

Isn’t most, if not all, of the ad spend from Moderna and Pfizer at this point? And then the pharmacies have to actually order it. I wonder if this is why Pfizer increased their estimates on demand for the booster.

I dont think pfizer and moderna are putting out “vaccine.gov” commercials unless something very weird is going on

Still can’t make appointments for kids.

Grunching…now imagine having it and being trapped in a car for nine hours a day because your family is moving cross country. That was my experience.

2 Likes

Well, my phone now says it’s getting 666G, but other than that, it was pretty painless.

2 Likes

These boosters are still free right?

Should be covered by insurance. Not sure how it’s handled if you dont have insurance.

I paid zero dollars, but I don’t know if it’s because of insurance or the government.