Golf Thread: US Open at Pinehurst - RORY VS. ROIDS

So good.

1 Like

Bryson has to be leading the field in driving it into the native area and getting away with it. The power certainly helps.

Rory might have just done that on purpose? It’s a 316 yard hole and he hits the driver like 340. As long as it’s on line, it’s going to be fine long. Creative backstopping?

FINALLY!

By the way, shout to NBC. “Just a moment ago…” for the leader of the fucking United States Open on the back nine on Sunday. Great work, fellas!

Oh no, Rory’s left miss showing up with the nerves.

Bryson in the native area almost every hole and he’s only been actually in trouble once. Annoying.

Annnnd Rory into the native area behind 15 and it looks fucked.

Rory you’re amped up man, less club

1 Like

Monumental error there. 4 is a good score from that spot.

Meanwhile, Rory’s been in there twice and drawn disgusting lies both times.

I’m gonna need Pinehurst to triple the amount of wire grass in the native areas ~360-380 yards off the tee on every hole before the next US Open.

Great work to give himself a fighting chance at 3.

Man if Rory doesn’t win this one I don’t know if we can do this again

If he doesn’t win, I feel even more awful for him when he finds out how many times Bryson drove it in the shit and came out unscathed. Some serious karma isn’t real stuff there.

Lol at Cantlay. Gets the teach from Rory, needs to make it to have a real chance, and gives a world class clinic on the difference between lurking and lingering.

OHHHHHHH

BIG MAN PUTT BAD!

Bryson could have caught a clump of wire glass square and been fucked for the same price there, but instead it bounces a few times and ends up in the fairway.

I haven’t been this amped at the end of a final round since Tiger’s last Masters win.