Golf Thread: US Open at Pinehurst - RORY VS. ROIDS

Wow, they called it for the day.

lol tomorrow’s gonna be amazing

the superintendent or whoever said there is “zero chance” of a monday finish.

koepka’s going to have to play nearly two complete rounds tomorrow. 30 holes.

How many different apps / streaming services are you subscribed to? Juggling all of those and dealing with the constant shifts in content and price hikes is way more annoying then switching cable channels to watch golf imo.

hulu puts it all in one place. and hulu runs on most tv’s. I have the live tv + espn+ on it and hbo/some other things I forget. it’s about the cost of a cable tv subscription without all the bullshit. it’s good for most sports (except these weekend tournaments that arent big draws)

it’s good for parties. I have hosted a lot of sports parties and inevitably even if I’m not hosting we end up on my hulu account. the targeted ads can be an embarrassment in those scenarios but otherwise I like it.

Hulu isn’t even close to having everything though. No MLB Network, NBA TV. The only RSN they carry is NBC Sports–no Bally Sports or SportsNet which still have rights to tons of regional teams subject to blackout. I’m probably leaving a bunch of stuff out too. Fubo carries the most sports nets by far but obviously doesn’t have the show coverage / library of Hulu. Still, my parents are big show watchers and subscribed to like five different apps to get all seasons of all the shows they watch (including Hulu) because the stuff is so split out at this point. Also, NFL Sunday Ticket will be a YoutubeTV thing this year, but they cut MLB Network and have no RSNs at all. It’s a giant clusterfuck in constant flux.

1 Like

Tiger WD. He got up this morning and tried to give it a go, but couldn’t. He said he aggravated his plantar fasciitis.

Rahm draining 8-12 footers like Eldrick 20 years ago. Vamooooooooos Jon!

Yup. Golf determined by who can walk 4 miles or whatever.

(Not saying Tiger would win, but I’d rather have great golfers who can’t do the walking on carts vs what we have now).

1 Like

and let them wear shorts!

1 Like

I woke up to 3rd round CBS coverage only for it to be replaced by some church broadcast. GTFO.

That’s an issue with your local CBS affiliate.

you_dont_say.jpg

He is risen!

Rahm is unrising. This amateur is approaching Sergio levels of regripping.

the master’s doesn’t start til the back 9 on sunday

brooks missed a two footer. here comes the unraveling

brooks’ yellow shoes should be a crime against humanity

koepka finishing r3 with a 73 and a very audible f bomb walking off 18.

better get that mental straight, soft boy! this is the big leagues and there’s still 18 to play

Nantz throwing some shade at Koepka/LIV.

2 Likes