GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Man if McCarthys plan is to get the debt ceiling done with democratic votes bullshit like this isn’t going to help.

Swallwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy, wasn’t he?

edited for a reasonable reason!

She’s the Florida Resistance Data Science lady who ended up seeming kinda crazy so I imagine not, sadly.

2 Likes

Not a good joke

Yeah, I’m not super thrilled with this, would you consider editing/deleting?

It was making jest at the whole tone of the twitter thread being like LOL MATT IS GAY but sure. FTR I am bi lol.

like this tweet is just dumb. my reaction to that is “who cares.” but the left will gladly dogpile on that shit.

I’m sure one wouldn’t have to dig far to see how his public remarks or voting record don’t align with sleeping around, regardless of the gender. I’m more concerned with the pedo aspects of this round of rumors, we’ll see if anything happens.

1 Like

Thank you!

that was a joke too, in case it wasn’t clear :frowning:

Thanks for making edits (sincerely), I appreciate it.

I can only read what’s written on the screen, so the extra context you added later, and that the first edit was a joke, wasn’t clear to me.

That stream of tweets does raise many issues, at least some of which we’ve (collectively as a community) had conversations about (if not here, at previous places). In this case I just saw what looked like a standard type of homophobic remark that is unfortunately very prevalent in our society. With the added context I see that you didn’t mean it that way, so thanks for adding that. (And also, thanks for sharing that personal info.)

Now I’m headed over Site Feedback to start a thread to have you permanently banned. (JOKE!)

3 Likes

nah i shouldnt have expected people to just pick up on ironic homophobia, I’m sorry, I shouldnt have posted it

2 Likes

Most obvious letthemfight.jpg ever…

2 Likes

MTG basically washes anyone in congress in a fistfight, right? Maybe Paul Ryan could win but I think he runs away.

I know this is Slow Pony Express, but that dude hasn’t been a congressman for 4 years.

4 Likes

Lots of ex-military folks that could probably take her with ease, were she so inclined. Ruben Gallego and Jason Crow were both ex-military that were prepared to fight people off on 1/6.

2 Likes

That only applies to Christianity.