GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

1 Like

Ok gotta admit, I have no idea who this person is why do we care about her?

1 Like

Literally only famous for getting owned on Twitter. Like the bean dad.

dril just amazing

4 Likes

Florida continuing to have normal ones daily

https://twitter.com/Carl_Hiaasen/status/1636834131408568320

The bill ended up passing, 13-5, on Wednesday in a party-line vote, as GOP legislators make up a supermajority in the chamber.

I know this next part is a trigger for @MrWookie:

Restricting girls from talking about their periods in school is not the only item in McClain’s bill, which was introduced last month. The bill calls for schools to teach how “sex is determined by biology and reproductive function at birth” and “these reproductive roles are binary, stable, and unchangeable.”

1 Like

There shouldn’t be laws that determine what the actual science is.

1 Like

Exactly, imposing scientific truth through legislation is so backward it’s hard to believe that’s the direction we’re heading.

Frls-ANWcAAcrSF

1 Like

Desantis knows all the right talking points to hit, he just doesn’t know how to act like a human person and not a lizard-man.

1 Like

openai wrote this

2 Likes

GOP voters need to be entertained. This cardboard box robot act isn’t going to fly.

2 Likes

:vince1:

that’s a gross misquoting of a sincere philosopher. he said “at any serious level”. school sloppy joes isn’t serious level food. have you considered that keeping kids hungry will make the sturgeon caviar that much more delicious in the kid’s future as a self-made millionaire? the kids will eat eventually. not at lunch, but after school. a little hunger does wonders to cats.

So he’s the right’s Hillary?

2 Likes

DeSantis fulfills the angry mob’s thirst for entertainment by punishing minority groups. I think they will get over his boring presentation because he has done a lot of the cultural grievance work that Trump couldn’t actually deliver on.

1 Like

we got them

1 Like

I’ve seen several posts about the Cuban baseball player who defected after their last game, and didn’t get back on the plane with the rest of his team. Right wing idiots are so excited to shout about America being so great and Cuba being awful. I just want to scream in their faces asking how this is different than families walking a thousand miles to escape torment looking for a better life in America.

1 Like