GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

well yeah but it’s DIFFERENT because A) he’s “defecting” not illegally invading and 2) he’s already got a job can’t steal ours

“He’s doing it legally!!!”

Cubans escaping communism are probably conservatives fleeing evil lefties. People fleeing the violence caused by our meddling in Central America are probably lefties.

They aren’t sending their best. Cuban ballplayers are crazy good. QED. Maybe if the mexicans sent more quality baseball players, the GOP would change their tune.

Bouie omits the video but I guarantee everyone reading this already knows what it is: young Black kids fighting

2 Likes

“In the fall of 2002, it was alleged that Kilpatrick had held a wild party involving strippers at the Manoogian Mansion, the city-owned residence of the mayor of Detroit. Former members of the Executive Protection Unit (EPU), the mayor’s police security detail, alleged that Carlita Kilpatrick, Kwame’s wife, came home unexpectedly and physically attacked an exotic dancer.”

" Tamara Greene, a 27-year-old exotic dancer who went by the name “Strawberry”, allegedly performed at the Manoogian Mansion party and was allegedly the person assaulted by Carlita Kilpatrick. Greene was murdered on April 30, 2003, at around 3:40 a.m., near the intersection of Roselawn and West Outer Drive while sitting in her car with her 32-year-old boyfriend.[46][47] She was shot multiple times with a .40 caliber Glock pistol."

" Kilpatrick vowed to appeal the verdict. However, weeks later, during stalled settlement negotiations, he quickly approved an $8.4 million settlement upon learning of a motion by Mike Stefani, Nelthorpe and Brown’s attorney, that contained evidence that Kilpatrick and Beatty had perjured themselves in their deposition and trial testimony."

He’d go on to be convicted on federal charges and was sentenced to prison for 28 years until:

His sentence was communted by trump lol

2 Likes

I guess things like the most treasured pieces of art Western Civilization has ever produced aren’t included in conservatives’ love of it?

On Thursday, the Tallahassee Democrat reported that the principal of a local charter school, the Tallahassee Classical School, was forced to resign after three parents complained about an art teacher showing a picture of Michelangelo’s 16th-century sculpture of David. “Parental rights are supreme, and that means protecting the interests of all parents, whether it’s one, 10, 20 or 50,” the chair of the school’s board, Barney Bishop III, told the paper. To figure out exactly how this happened, I called Bishop, who is also, according to his biography, a consultant, a lobbyist, an “outspoken advocate for the free enterprise system,” and an Eagle Scout. Our conversation has been edited for clarity.

This guy is a fucking psycho, great to have him running schools in Florida.

1 Like

OMGGGGGGG

1 Like

call me crazy but im texting fighter to 5-12345. it’s pretty easy to remember too!

IM ON THE HIGHWAAAAYYY TOOO THE FFREEEEDOM ZOOONEEEE

5 Likes

Gotta admit, DeSantis is really underperforming expectations so far.

1 Like

that’s amazing, i’ve got the same combination on my luggage

5 Likes

orly?

That’s your next President.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1640663181860171777

non-paywall link

Perry Bacon sounds like the Spider Ham version of Perry Mason.

1 Like

Lol that’s amazing. Just blatantly obvious and totally fine but OMG the groomers are coming for your kids QUICK SOMEBODY STOP THEM!

They are fucking monsters.

even for deplorables this seems pretty bad

this is what happens when you elect a bunch of used hottub salesmen to write laws

“ Set aside the fact that autism isn’t a “comorbid” illness that threatens life”
—-

I’m not entirely sure the author knows what comorbid means? It literally means someone just has two conditions at same time.

So if you accept autism and gender dysphoria as medical diagnoses (some people don’t but that is separate discussion) it is very accurate to say that they are frequently comorbid.

Obviously that doesn’t mean law isn’t doing bad stuff but I’m not sure the issue with the use of comorbid there?

2 Likes