GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Tom Morello is trending. Letā€™s find out what has all the RWNJ all up in a tizzy:

I see. A hit dog will holler.

Screenshotted because it might get deleted:

1 Like

Lol:

Something always amusing to me that even Trump is smart enough to realize that getting COVID vaccine out as quick as we did is one of the greatest accomplishments of all time (not that he had anything to do with it) but all his supporters hate the vaccine lol

1 Like

real easy to support the vaccine after covid helped him look into the fucking abyss, lol.

This is why being utterly shameless is such a powerful weapon. Trump can be pro-vaccine one day, anti-vaccine the next, none of his followers give a fuck. Just like how the GOP were rabid war hawks after 9/11 and then they tried to pin the Iraq War on Dems.

1 Like

But Trump has been consistently pro-vax.

Eh. Heā€™s not an anti Covid Vaccine vaxxer, but heā€™s certainly flirted with anti-vax talking points. Not being anti the covid vaccines though is one of the few good things heā€™s done, Iā€™ll give him that. Itā€™s almost certainly saved a lot of lives.

Is this a parody account? This is comedy gold.

EDIT: Yeah, itā€™s a comedy account. Still funny.

2 Likes

Damn. Got me. I even checked if there is a Rep. Jack Kimble before posting. I forgot that impersonation on Twitter is now the new normal.

Lol:

2 Likes

inject this shit straight into my veins

ā€œIā€™m so sad Iā€™m eating chicken fingers instead of chicken nuggetsā€

1 Like

Doesnā€™t like every major corporation in America have some kind of diversity officer?

3 Likes

ā€œFunded by Vanguardā€?

Forget if thatā€™s true. Why is that bad? Is there some other Vanguard that Iā€™m not aware of?

This has to be parody right? Chick-fil-a is too woke so weā€™re going to raising canes? :rofl:

In case it wasnā€™t clear, Canes isnā€™t exactly the conservative chicken restaurant

:leolol:

2 Likes

Who wants to tell her Jesus wasnā€™t white?

If Canes is in your area and youā€™re just ordering fingers anyway youā€™d be insane to go to cfa, wokeness considerations aside.

1 Like