GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

where do I donate???

Did Pence come out of the closet?

planned parenthood of america

2 Likes

If only the Democrats were able to communicate to the general public just how terrible GOP fiscal policies are

what is the star there in 2017?

Trump tax cuts?

Twink pretending to be a leather daddy

While likely nothing comes of this, Newsom is probably the governor in this country most likely to act on these threats and try to nail DeSantis and/or people in his administration with charges for this stunt.

1 Like

After being forced for the second day in a row to cancel votes as they haggled privately with members of the House Freedom Caucus to get them to relent, leaders told Republican lawmakers on Wednesday evening that they were scrapping votes for the remainder of the week. In a remarkable act of intraparty aggression, about a dozen rebels ground the chamber to a halt on Tuesday by siding with Democrats to defeat a procedural measure needed to allow legislation to move forward, and business cannot resume until they back down and vote with their own party.

:letthemfight:

4 Likes

giphy

Every time

1 Like

Let’s check in on the mainstream media’s favorite moderate Republican:

That’s one hell of a hammer.

Was it a digital hammer?

How have I never heard about the hammer before.

The hammer was for the Blackberry. Mace is getting her argle bargle mixed up. I guess it doesn’t matter, just get “Clinton”, “hammer” in there, be aggrieved, look smug.

South Carolina school district (maybe?) banning A.P. English teacher from including “Between the World and Me” in her curriculum.

sounds like in the process even the bigoted student learned that the book describes systemic racism. and isn’t that what’s important in this story?