GOP Insanity Thread: a bunch of weirdos weirding out

Not sure I have any better options, especially financially.

Today was even worse. I just mix up ignoring them, low key dunking on them so theu don’t even realize it, and aggressively dunking on them.

So let’s see what I can remember.

They opened with OMG this January 6 bullshit, do you believe this coverage, meanwhile cities are burning and no coverage! January 6 wasn’t that bad at all! Then some general boy Trump is awesome, he really tells it like it is and looks out for the average person. They followed that up with it’s too bad they won’t let him be president again, they’re trying to put him in jail and if that doesn’t work they’ll just kill him.

I couldn’t hold it and laughed out loud at that part.

Then they got into how everything Trump has ever been accused of has been PROVEN false AND Democrats are proven to have committed all those crimes. Also they said if Trump actually did anything wrong, he would be in jail. But also they’re furious they’re trying to put him in jail.

Then, oh boy, it was Epstein time. The dealer decided to chime in and pointed out that the crowning achievement of Trump’s presidency was an executive order to end child trafficking. Then they discussed how Epstein never would have been caught if not for Trump leading the investigation. I laughed out loud at that one too.

They did a little CRT, trying to make all the kids gay, etc. Then after like 20 mins of all that batshit insanity, “I mean I just know everyone agrees, it’s common sense, everyone is a Republican, they just have to steal it.” He looks around at us nodding as a few of us look at him like he’s losing his mind.

Follows that up with “Oh by the way, my kids school gave them a homework assignment - who’s your favorite CNN anchor? Do you believe this bullshit? I told him to write Sean Hannity, but he wouldn’t do it because he wanted to pass and he told me I was crazy.”

At this point I couldn’t control myself.

Me: “Sounds like a smart kid.”

Him: “Hey man I’m pretty sharp.”

Me: “He didn’t call you dumb, he called you crazy.”

Got a few laughs from the sane half of the table.

He then starts calling the floor to change the channel because the network news came on after a game. Mind you the TV is muted, we cannot hear it. It’s CBS. He’s ranting about liberals this and that, and I look up and it’s some story about education and they’re showing a little girl reading a book. Nothing at all indicates what is going on other than kids in school learning. He’s pointing at this girl ranting “Look at this bullshit!!! Look at the brainwashing!!!”

Me: “Dude you’re screaming about a little girl in school reading a book, get a grip.”

Him: “Don’t you know about CRT??? SHE’S IN ON IT!”

Me: “Dude she’s like 8.”

Him: “But the book!!!”

Me: “You can’t even see the cover or the page you have no idea what the book is.”

Him: “They’re all doing the CRT now.”

Other guy to me: “Do you have kids?” And when I say no “It all changes when you do, you’ll see.”

Just an absolute horror show of a 30 minutes. Oh also had a guy who moved here from Romania talking about how great America is because everyone makes $100K and we have guns for fun instead of for danger. “How do you not love that??? How does anyone complain???”

How, indeed.

1 Like

I for one am HERE for CW’s MAGA diner safaris at the poker table.

Hopefully culminating in taking stupid people’s money

1 Like

Got em to the tune of 30bb/hr this week, so I’ll certainly take that. Also got to windmill a pretty sick bluff against a Trumper, I rarely show and almost never do so in a disrespectful way, but he had it coming. That was fun.

1 Like

Parx?

That game sounds unbearable. I genuinely enjoy dealing our regular bigger game as it’s a group of MAWGs that are actually not deplorable and they’re funny as hell, so if talk ever turns political its pretty entertaining. It’s so refreshing to hear them talk politics and it not be gop insanity type shit. I think you likely know them…should try to get in on their 5/10/25/500 game sometime when you have had enough deplorable immersion therapy.

1 Like

No this was out at Borgata.

MAWG? Google is giving me this:

Middle aged white guy

1 Like

Wait they were complaining about the news being on on one of those 20 inch TVs 30 feet above them? :joy:

Lol no that would be even crazier… High limit room, 5/T table where there are like four TVs wall mounted right behind the table.

Ah right, forgot they have better TVs back there. Haven’t been in the room since Jan 2020. Hope you are crushing these maga fools.

https://x.com/sollenbergerrc/status/1744034507580174846?s=46

Traitorous slob

She is truly one of the absolute worst most shameless pieces of shit in the entire country. She’s Cruz level.

She also might be Vice President in a little over a year.

Was going to chime in to say that poker table play by play was just standard fare with the in-laws around the holidays. Literally every one of those tropes without exception. Except there was a distinct lack of illegals invading which I’m sure was just an oversight.

Stefanik is their congress-deplorable, so no shock there.

What absolute fucking clowns

https://x.com/lispower1/status/1745109529224724658?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

And obligatory

https://x.com/adamparkhomenko/status/1745106425632686290?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

someone said a couple of years ago that the GOP used to be all skull and bones types and now it’s all used hottub salesmen and comer is exhibit A

Quick Villages FAFO