Invasion of Ukraine: Why Doesn't Russia Concede Kursk and Negotiate Peace?

2 Likes

Is the Kerch bridge still completely closed after the missile attacks yesterday? Saw one Reddit post saying it was but seems would be bigger news if they actually have managed to shut down road and rail there

I heard that Kerch Bridge’s on fire. Their defense is terrified.

I feel like this is some sort of inside joke/reference but I’m not really sure to what?

?

1 Like

Car traffic on the bridge is stopped intermittently. I haven’t read anything about rail traffic lately. Russia will do whatever it takes to keep the bridge open.

3 Likes

Ukrainisn forced still have a relatively long way to go before they reach Tokmak which is also heavily defended.

huh?

1 Like

I assume there’s some relation to…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Holy shit Reddit saying Russia shot down Prigozhin private plane with him on it.

Although wonder if they will recover remains…

being reported by other sources now, was there any other outcome?

They had to be threatening his family/girlfriend or something, his move made no sense, it was suicide

also, rest in piss

I still can’t believe he had the nerve to start his march on Moscow but not to finish it. If they got some leverage over him that made him turn back around I can’t believe he started with that possibly out there.

I will say though that if I was a Russian oligarch this is 100% how I’d fake my own death. Every person on my staff I suspect of being disloyal on a private jet I’m on the passenger list of going down… what a tragedy.

1 Like

Yeah gotta be double digit percent chance he chilling in Africa somewhere. Or even something more wild Putin himself wanting him to live for some unclear reason but needing to off him to show world what is up

i feel like russia’s op sec is awful and we’d know if he was alive eventually

2 Likes