LOL Democrats: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

52-48 in 2022 and 2018/53.5-46.5 in 2020

But the R she beat in 2018 was a R that had won by 15 points in 2016.

the 2022 district was deep red just a handful of years ago

1 Like

Schiff seems like a lock with all the CA Democratic party machinery behind him.

I assume she’s too far gone to have that kind of conversation.

That and the people around her have every incentive to keep her in power. Once she’s gone they have no influence or power

1 Like

Cool now do one with kids screaming from inside Harlan Crow’s Nazi memorial room as Hastert disrobes and locks the door behind him.

more matt “she said she was 16” gaetz ads too

I’ll never forget some Californian on my facebook feed

Californian 1: Who should I vote in this primary?

Californian 2: You might not like Diannie Fienstein, but her senior position in the Senate Judiciary Committee is important to California

As a Kentuckian that fucking loathes Mitch McConnell

god fucking damn it that is the same excuse I hear from Kentuckians when it comes to voting for Moscow Mitch

well if something is great for California/Kentucky wouldn’t it be great if we had this old fucking fossil that has this power just because they are an old fossil

“you mean the seat she didnt show up for at all for a long ass time and delayed a lot of critical votes?”

say what you will about moscow mitch but he’s not missing a vote. ever.

Isn’t Katie Porter basically supposed to be Klob when it comes to her staff or was that not substantiated? If so, it’s hard to hide it that much.

5 Likes

F this guy

“The brand has become so bad, the D brand and R brand. In West Virginia, the D brand because it’s nationally bad. It’s not the Democrats in West Virginia. It’s the Democrats in Washington, or the Washington policies of the Democrats. You’ve heard me say a million times that I’m not a Washington Democrat.”

Magic link

Yawn

IMG_1727

He might be able to get elected as an I in West Virginia. If he still caucuses with the dems…

1 Like

Yeah, I would assume this is the plan.

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1701728209249734722

New Mexico governor issued an order banning open & concealed carry of guns in Bernalillo County (Albuquerque) for 30 days, after a summer in which 3 children were shot and killed. Her chickenshit attorney general won’t even try to defend it.

Get this fucking guy off the ballot he’s been an obviously corrupt grifter for his entire career

https://x.com/santucci/status/1705211432722174232?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

2 Likes

Somehow I thought Menendez was already in jail? Didn’t he already get caught with bags of money somewhere?