LOL Democrats: Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Hard pass

Whether it’s the mayor or governor, New York stands alone in giving power to clowns in blue

To fill the $1 billion yearly gap, Ms. Hochul is considering proposing a tax on New York City businesses. Such a tax would require the approval of the Legislature, which is far from assured, especially with just two days left in the legislative session.

is there any evidence for this at all?

Do Donald Trump’s Truths count as evidence?

1 Like

She blocked it. What a fucking moron. Also idk what living around NYC is like but I kinda doubt this:

“Let’s be real: A $15 charge may not seem like a lot to someone who has the means but it can break the budget of a hard-working middle class household,” Ms. Hochul said.

How many of these “hard-working middle-class households” are driving into Manhattan at peak hours instead of taking public transit? If it’s anything like SF I assume parking in Manhattan is also astronomically expensive, so whose bank is being broken by this that isn’t already paying at least $50 a day in parking fees to shitty companies that build parking lots?

2 Likes

Absolute piece of shit

Has a techbro hit on the idea of slave quarters? Feel like you could raise a billion or two off that idea if you add some buzzwords about AI.

More on Kathy Hochul being the absolute dumbest person alive:

non-paywall link

1 Like

Unless they prove otherwise (e.g. Bowman, Ocasio-Cortez), I just assume that every Democrat from New York State is corrupt and/or dumber than shit.

Isn’t Bowman the one who pulled the fire alarm and then claimed it was a mistake? Boy I’m not sure I’m aboard the “he’s proved he’s not dumber than shit” bandwagon.

Not surprised Jeffries is a shitlib too. Seems like he called Hochul up in the 11th hour and told her to can it because he’s a shitlib who think it’s easier for shitlibs to get reelected

It costs $60 a day to park in that congestion zone. LOL DEMOCRATS

https://x.com/bri_guy_ny/status/1799111675398000708?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

1 Like

:harold:

https://x.com/alexaronson/status/1799054747896619379?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

1 Like

More congestion pricing:

I don’t know what the future of congestion pricing looks like, but I do know this is no L shutdown and Hochul is no Cuomo. The whole reason Cuomo passed congestion pricing—and make no mistake, Cuomo got it done—was to fund the capital program. He would never have killed it with no alternative. Not because he gave a crap about subway riders, but because he would need a plausible alternative so it didn’t look like he was punching the MTA in the gut, pulling its underwear over its head, and taking its lunch money. Hochul’s pathetic political mistakes are what opens the very real possibility that this isn’t over. As unpopular and problematic as congestion pricing was, reversing it with no notice and no plan is even less popular. Her obvious weaknesses as a politician and a leader make it possible for important people to stand up to her. The mere fact there’s a live debate about whether Hochul can do this goes a long way towards answering the question.

Classic Democrats.

Staten Island and Bay Ridge (Brooklyn) are loaded with MAGA Catholics. The bridge toll has little to do with their hatred and cowardice.

That’s why that was a stupid idea

1 Like