No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

[Video is from 2018 (Stoneman HS, Parkland)]

but is he wrong

1 Like

On the contrary although there’d probably be a 100:1 sentence disparity between AR-15s and crack AR-15s

Dems should start talking about how sicko Republicans fetishizing guns in these psychotic holiday photos and with laws like these are grooming our precious children to worship guns and become killers

Yeah this shift to glamorize this stuff is crazy. Like I grew up in a conservative area with I’m sure lots of gun owners but there a 0% someone would show them off in a fucking Christmas card unless it was them posing after shooting a turkey or something

North Carolina dodged a bullet recently:

Legitimately heartbreaking image.

The Onion with some biting commentary:

Just kidding, that’s the Huffington Post and it’s a real quote.

2 Likes

the tennessee house is absolutely full of these morons, just bottom of the barrel shitheads

I refuse to believe this is real.

I assume this some weak ass argument that if muzzle loaded black powder muskets are legal then assault rifles should be too?

not much better in full context lol

He said something about how it’s not a gun problem it’s a crazy people problem and if we ban AR-15s they’ll just shoot the kids with some other gun, and if you don’t want to volunteer to get shot with another gun then shut the hell up. I took slight liberties with that paraphrasing, but only slight.

Literally.

more guns = safer

1 Like

note in this case the customer got mad that some dumb kid fucked up his burger, so he went inside the restaurant, threatened the employees with a gun, somehow got shot with his own gun, and of course the employee is the one who gets arrested.

Haven’t read the article, but given only this info what are the odds employee is a minority and customer is an old white male?

Police are still investigating who started the physical fight, but they said one worker, Tyarius Wilcox, and the customer were throwing punches.

:white_check_mark: Still investigating who started it

:white_check_mark: Black kid in jail anyway