No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

the customer “has yet to be identified”

2 Likes

So we’re to believe this guy came through the drive through in a car with no tags, paid in cash, hid his face at the second window, wore a ski mask when he came inside, and either fled the scene with his own gun OR it was unregistered and had no serial number? Meanwhile, there was enough evidence to prove the employee shot him?

Fucking pigs.

Kid deserves a medal, what the hell.

Can’t be glorifying the servant class for defending themselves with violence. That’s a middle class privilege.

1 Like

oh the cops definitely know who he is, the guy went to the hospital, they just haven’t released his name

Tennessee house is about to expel three democrats who disrupted house business on the floor for like 12 minutes (in regards to the nashville shooting), today they kicked the press out of the chamber while discussing it

More on the TN explusion, state troopers are in the capitol keeping people out of the gallery because it’s “over capacity” which is of course a lie

My own representative, beady-eyed Mark White, is on the floor talking down to uppity young black representatives

“I’ve been here 14 years (and we’ve done exactly zero)”

Seems like shooting someone with their own gun should be a get out of jail free card.

1 Like

Yesssss keep the child molester hits coming please

1 Like

So they get kicked out, they run again in the special election, they win huge and go back, I guess?

I’m not sure if there’s a special election or if the seat just stays vacant until 2025

according to the local paper there is a process for filling the seats and it apparently involved the county commission but you gotta subscribe to read the story

1 Like

Nobody is gonna do anything so seems like a good blueprint to follow in other states.

3 Likes

Clarence Thomas taking bribes as his wife participates in insurrection planning as they take obscenely expensive vacations on yachts drinking thousand dollar bottles of wine while throwing the Dems double bird. Dems: We’re going to look strongly at changing some regulations sometime in the future, if Republicans can agree with us.

Democrats peacefully protest for gun control. Republicans: Get the FUCK out.

How does anyone think eDems aren’t in on it? Nobody is this stupid. Nobody.

Are red state legislatures going to allow any Dems at all at this point?

The right wing talking heads are loving it.

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1644078183963152384?t=w8kR1cu9GsLjIHXJlqqqmA&s=19

somehow the nice white lady who broke the same rules didn’t get expelled

hmm

2 Likes