No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

Doesn’t this look FUCKING AWESOME??? Who here doesn’t live for times like these when you get to grab your dick, grab your gun, and play Superman at a [checks notes] kids’ basketball game? Go ahead and out yourselves now so we know who to send to the gulags for not being Real Americans.

So I flip on the TV and on the news are the parents of the Louisville shooting shooter. And I’m not remembering what that one is. There was the black kid that got shot by the old guy through the door, there was the girl that got shot in her car because she turned into the wrong driveway, there were the cheerleaders, there was the Tn school with the police body camera footage…nope don’t remember Louisville.

edit—okay the bank teller shooting at his work place

Texas!

Texas Again!

1 Like

More Texas!

It’s hard to tell given the constant sea of violence in America combined with only seeing the random stories that get more than regional attention, but it feels like the number of “person responds to personal annoyance by grabbing their gun and shooting” stories is through the roof in the last year. And it’s really, really hard to imagine it’s not connected to GOP insanity and gun fetishism.

some walgreens in san francisco gets shoplifted and the entire deplorable media ecosystem is UP IN ARMS for DAYS about how OUT OF CONTROL the city is, but then you have multiple mass shootings over trivial social interactions that spiraled out of control in a single day in texas and none of them say peep

8 Likes

South Carolina staking its claim for 2nd place this weekend:

If people shouldn’t be ringing doorbells, why does he have a doorbell?

I legit don’t understand this mindset.

1. no one ever rings my doorbell
  2. if someone rang my doorbell I’d first look on my cameras and/or my peephole to see if it was “safe” (but still not that concerned by someone ringing my doorbell lol that’s what it’s there for)
  3. if it looked like a person up to no good I just wouldn’t answer it??? call the cops if he tries breaking in? if he does break in, THEN that’s where the gun comes into play i guess, but then why would he ring the doorbell???

none of that makes sense to me at all. like what are you so afraid of?

Just a scared pos who has either lost every fight they’ve been in or too afraid to ever be in one. Huge weakness in that mindset.

I guess it was a 6 year old girl looking for her kitten. lol.

Just a nice man threatening to shoot kids, nothing to see here…

Shocked that Abbott slandered some victims

1 Like

the “I might pull her hair” thing is… creepy as fuck?

Well first he said he’d shoot her, so…

I mean, the up in arms outrage by the media about these dangerous menace shoplifters has to be half the reason these fuckers are so ready to pick up a gun and shoot A 6 YEAR OLD LOOKING FOR HER KITTEN HOLY FUCK.

1 Like

CNN just updated the headline from 9 hospitalized to 9 dead.