No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

Apparently there’s a very nasty gory video going around.

Nope, no thanks

People should be forced to watch it.

Honestly I think this is the only thing that could possibly move the needle at this point, but I think even that is a longshot

This is the 199th mass shooting of the year. What are we, 126 days into the year?

“So where were you doing your first mass shooting?” At this small post-racial midwestern diner, both sides of the aisle come together against local ammunition regulations. - NYTimes pitchbot

The Texas shooting gets worse!

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1655292354712985600

non-paywall link

I haven’t been reading much about this shooting but this quote is so utterly depraved lol:

“We’ve got to find a way in this country where we can once again reunite Americans as Americans and come together in one big family and in that regard, find ways to reduce violence in our country,” Abbott told the TV network.

Yeah culture war king Greg Abbott wants us to “reunite Americans as Americans and come together in one big family” hahahahaha fuck off all the way forever you worthless shitstain

2 Likes

Not quite a shooting but same energy and same state today

Could be an accident but the location + victims prob make it more likely it isn’t

Video shows a car flipping over so accident is live imo

I looked this up and it looks like the flipping starts as it goes over the curb, towards the crowd, at a very high speed.

Best case for the driver is that he’s a terrible driver who was going way too fast and lost control at the worst possible time & place. If it was 100% intentional I don’t know that the video looks any different than what we see.

yeah not going to sit here and say I know it’s not intentional by the pixels, but it’s at least not clear opposed to some sort of obvious mow down situation.

At least we don’t have to update the thread title.

1 Like

Like I think it’s fine that succession doesn’t address the results of right wing propaganda, but my eyes roll out of my head when anyone calls it a critique of anything

atrupar linked this:

Guy was a Nazi who liked Tim Pool

“The motive for the attack remains unclear.”

Lol

Three cops walk into a bar and order a round of beers. The bartender says, “Why’d the violent white supremacist shoot up the mall?”

First cop says, “I don’t know.”

Second cop says, “Beats me.”

Third cop says, “It remains unclear.”

1 Like

I mean, who could say?

Joke should be 2 cops and a NYT reporter walk into a bar.

3 Likes

All three simultaneously say “I didn’t shoot up any mall.”

5 Likes

Libs of TikTok and “drag queen story hour” hysteria drove this guy to shoot up a mall