No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

Dipshit living out his vigilante cop fantasy killed a kid in Washington:

This story doesn’t name the kid, but you’ll be shocked to find he has an Arabic or Persian-sounding name.

1 Like
1 Like

Maybe gun violence will actually decrease when everyone has a machine gun.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/us-judge-tosses-machine-gun-possession-case-calls-ban-unconstitutional-2024-08-23/

On the way from Philly to Boston area. Went further north than usual to avoid traffic.

Ate dinner in Newtown CT. On the ride to the highway we went right through Sandy Hook. Poor people, had to endure loss of so many children and then Alex Jones nonsense.

Shirley Jackson had the right idea only the draw would be rigged for Alex to “win”.

Magic Kingdom went into lockdown last night with guests and cast members sheltering in place in shops, restaurants, backstage, and in the utilidoor tunnel complex below MK because some guests started fighting, a balloon popped, people thought they heard gunshots, and a stampede ensued. This fucking country.

I would really love to see the complete security apparatus Disney employs at the parks. I have to assume they’ve got the most cutting-edge shit available.

At Disneyland last year, there was nothing remarkable. Seemed like football stadiums had tighter security.

Nah, there’s a shit ton at WDW, some seen, some unseen. They’ve got lots of security officers, armed and not, they’ve got lots of plainclothes security as well, as well as a large number of actual police officers whom they pay off hours to be in the parks. The security “bubble” is large and everyone is screened through full body walkthrough scanners before they get anywhere near MK, before they even get on the monorails and ferries to the parks.

I was just talking about the gate. I’m sure they have cameras and people inside and shit.

WDW uses the newer full body scanners. You’re right, when I visited Disneyland last year they were still using the older stuff.

Were you there or did you read about this elsewhere?

I wasn’t there, no.

1 Like

Sigh.

I assume this is in reference to

In Winder, GA, rural city 50 miles east of Atlanta.

Few details yet but NYT talked to a student who described the shooter (alive and in custody) as a “man”.

Meanwhile gramps is reposting fake news about the REAL THREAT of Venezuelan gangs! Fuckkkk alllll the way off.

Well, this is why we don’t run with early details. It’s now reported the shooter is a 14 yo student.

Yeah real functional country here that this kid has access to a AR15

The 14-year-old student suspected of killing two students and two teachers at the Apalachee High School was questioned by law enforcement last year regarding “several anonymous tips about online threats to commit a school shooting at an unidentified location and time,” according to a joint statement from FBI Atlanta and the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

The online threats included photographs of guns, according to the statement.

The suspect and his father were then interviewed by the county sheriff’s office.

“The father stated he had hunting guns in the house, but the subject did not have unsupervised access to them,” the statement read. “The subject denied making the threats online. Jackson County alerted local schools for continued monitoring of the subject.
“At that time, there was no probable cause for arrest or to take any additional law enforcement action on the local, state, or federal levels,” the statement said

Kamala would have prosecuted.

So cool laws we have in the US; just nothing law enforcement can do as long as the parents pinky-swear to keep the guns locked up.