No way to prevent this: teen murdered while returning an airsoft gun to a sporting good store

and lots don’t make the news at all. since I’ve lived in my current home there’s been two gun homicides within a few hundred yards of me. this last one was a completely random incident and it barely made the news, I heard about it on nextdoor, and only because I went looking after I saw a makeshift memorial on the street curb.

Yeah, same in my neighborhood–a lot of shootings don’t make the news, probably at least partly because it’s “thug on thug” violence and therefore not worth caring about.

1 Like

3 adults and 3 children killed at christian school in tennessee.

shooter was a female - very unusual

4 Likes

School is K-6, shooter is a teenager.

Shooter was 28 years old.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/27/us/covenant-school-shooting-nashville-tennessee/index.html

at least the police did their jobs?

Fucking freaks

kid without a rifle must be a cuck!

damn, which one was the shooter?

I don’t know why when MTG says we should split into two countries everyone is so aghast. I don’t want to be compatriots with the douchebags in that picture.

Jfc Lester Holt. Going hard in the paint with the police chief/spokesperson about the trans thing.

That’s going to be the narrative.

NBC should sell space on his forehead as a billboard.

1 Like

this was a person born female transitioning to a man - due to the idiotic reporting and the words the cops are using this was not at all clear to me

Yea everything I’ve seen reported had that backwards. But also IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER. Infuriating that this will be the big story for this mass murder.

Well MTG needed to know which hormones to blame

1 Like

Let’s see, a thousand mass shootings or whatever in 3 years. One involving a transitioning person. So yeah. That must be it. MSM gonna chew on the bone. Morons.

1 Like

already heard in the wild on the radio:

“imagine the officers hear ‘multiple shooters’ and then the pronoun ‘they’, they might take out an innocent teacher!”