Political Slapsgiving, March Madness Style

I think everyone here gets what you were going for with this, even as someone who expressed some concerns about it. I think the positive thing is that we have a group here that would all listen openly if another user expressed that something being said was in poor taste.

2 Likes

You already informed us that Chris Christie advanced.

6 Likes

I used to be a piece of shit. sorry if my post caused any strife.

Thank you, and yes absolutely. I think everyone here has done a great job of that when needed (which has been very rare so far).

1 Like

You’re good, you handled it well and there has been zero strife here, you caused zero strife.

Last I checked, having a slappable face is not a protected class. And apparently a couple of the women in the bracket have gotten a head start by slapping each other.

NBZ style posting doesn’t bother me, I can see why some have discomfort. But I think we can draw whatever line of “taste” exists to allow fictional slapping in the spirit of HIMYM.

1 Like

3 Likes

You might say they slapped the shit out of each other. Unfortunately, they are not exactly on a collision course in this bracket. They’d only be able to meet in the Elite 8. Boebert would have to get past Gaetz, and MTG would have to get past Jordan. Not impossible, but those are some top-notch opponents.

1 Like

white bathing suit, white ferrari, LIVE FOR NEW YEAR’S EVE

bump

Here is the thing about a march madness tournament. Round 1 has 32 matchups. The rest of the tournament has 31 matchups. You can save the good long content for later rounds.

2 Likes
1 Like