The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

The CO ruling helped Trump so they did it as quickly as possible. This one is likely to hurt Trump, so they did it as slowly as possible.

1 Like

I know :slight_smile:

Assuming the ruling is indeed bad for Trump seems the trial will get delayed forever for one reason or an other so maybe closer to election actually better for us anyway?

https://x.com/kaitlancollins/status/1767279046511997324?s=46

IMG_0991

IMG_0992

Might that taint the jury pool or something, ianal.

The jury pool has to be made of folks that don’t watch cable news already.

Lol, there’s never going to actually be a jury trial in this matter.

1 Like

1 Like

Lol: UPDATE 2-Trump has failed to get appeal bond for $454 mln civil fraud judgment, lawyers say

Going to be hilarious when Tish James seizes Trump Tower and renames it NY Tower. Too bad that feeling will only last until November when Trump wins re-election.

Even Chubb demanded cash collateral (meaning that’s what they have for the other bond). LOL his buildings are going to be seized. Yes I actually think this will happen.

Yeah, I think a building might be seized. Unfortunately, I’m sure he’ll cry himself to sleep in the White House though.

He only has a few properties in NY. Trump Tower and 40 Wall Street, plus some golf courses. I hope (and expect) she will seize his Trump Tower apartment for maximum trolling.

What’s the mechanism of how the building gets seized? Like is it pretty much a done deal rubber stamp sort of thing or it have its own massively drawn out hearings/trial/appeal/etc?

I think it’s a pretty straightforward filing of a lien and then foreclosure action, followed by an auction, but I’m not an expert on this area of law.

This is the good stuff

1 Like

Yeah the notion that NY can only reach you inside the state of NY… yeah not how that actually works. That’s the global financial capitol of the world. It’s why the NY AG’s office does so much white collar prosecution.

I wouldn’t be shocked if the FL courts find a way to shield his FL assets.

I mean the homestead protections in FL bankruptcy court were clearly written by lawyers and lobbyists from the white collar fraud industry. The ones in Texas were clearly written by ranchers lol.

They are 100% going to let him claim Mar a Lago as a personal residence and make it immune from any kind of seizure, just you watch.

1 Like

Are they going to have to go after FL? Surely he has enough property in non crazy states

He’s the debt king. I bet you anything his properties are all leveraged up to the hilt. He probably doesn’t have a ton of equity in any one property.