The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

1 Like

lmao WaPo has this “Judge Cannon issued a bizarre order and legal experts can’t believe it” article and I just can’t read this kind of content and stay sane, like this would be so much easier for everyone if they just wrote “yeah, no shit, she’s in the tank for Trump” but instead it’s lawyers being like “In My 30 Years Of Practice I Have Never Seen Anything Like This” ad nauseum

The funniest part of it is going to be when Trump doesn’t elevate her or do anything for her because he never rewards people who are loyal.

Lat is largely a conservative hack (which you’ll see in the extremely generous amount of credibility he gives to conservative actors in this piece), but he has some good palace intrigue stuff here about Aileen Cannon’s clerkships being a disaster:

So I think he’s going to magically come up with the money tomorrow, but if he doesn’t, James could really have some fun with him. Wait till he lands in New York on his private jet and have it seized, shit like that.

1 Like

Hopefully he comes up with the cash from an undercover FBI agent in exchange for nuclear secrets

That case would just get consolidated with his other classified docs cases and then Aileen Cannon would instruct the jury that he has authority to do that as a former president, and he would get to keep the cash.

So the appeals court has cut his bond by like 2/3. What utter bullshit.

Oh and they moved the deadline back 10 days.

They also lifted the various bans on Trump family involvement in running the business, just utter horseshit and in true LOL LAW fashion no judge even has to put their name on the order.

Lifted those bans pending appeal or totally?

Ah! Well, nevertheless

2 Likes

Lol, law.

I subscribed to r/law just to troll them

They are shocked and so pissed today lol

Hard to keep track of like 6 different trials. Sounds like the the hush money case stuff from today is still proceeding forward with no major derailments?

All part of CROOKED JOE BIDEN’S ELECTION INTERFERENCE plan.

It kinda is but fuck trump so whatever

HE’S SO SENILE HE CAN’T DO ANYTHING! EXCEPT SIMULTANEOUSLY COORDINATE MULTIPLE COURT CASES IN MULTIPLE JURISDICTIONS!

https://x.com/JBWolfsthal/status/1772288261123162170?s=20

3 Likes