The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

It won’t even stop then. Can you imagine his jail tweets

Do any of these judges have children? Do they raise them this way, with threats of punishment that never happen?

I get why they won’t jail him, and I also get that the fines don’t mean shit. What I don’t get is, can’t they just seize/freeze his social media accounts?

Oh no, you see POLITICAL SPEECH is extra super duper special and receives immense protection! Unless it’s college kids protesting at Columbia

Good for Gen Z weaponizing their privilege like this. They’re really putting on a PR clinic here.

Presumably they’re not scared that their children have rabid lunatic followers who will attempt to harm them if the children are in any way punished.

https://x.com/lyssafella/status/1783973585876402566

4 Likes

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/donald-trump-is-used-to-the-finer-things-in-life-at-the-courthouse-hes-miserable-e11fb86a?mod=mhp

Donald Trump, a billionaire accustomed to jet-setting between adoring campaign rallies and his Florida estate, has spent two weeks—with as many as six to go—sitting unhappily at the defense table in the city where he built his real-estate empire and his 2016 White House campaign. Though he fumes daily about the 34 New York felony charges he’s facing, the small indignities of being on trial are what appear to bother him most.

He’s freezing, he says, due to the building’s finicky heating system. In court he can’t eat or drink anything but water, robbing him of some of the multiple of the Diet Cokes he consumes in a typical day. He can use the bathroom only when the judge declares a break in proceedings. A panel of 18 New Yorkers—12 jurors and six alternates—have front-row seats to his every yawn, catnap and mutter.

Perhaps worst of all, Trump must remain silent in court as witnesses who swear to tell the truth recount his alleged crimes and sexual impropriety several feet away.

“He’s miserable,” said John Catsimatidis, the New York grocery-store magnate and a longtime Trump friend. “There is no more horrible thing than just having to sit there and be quiet.”

6 Likes

ZOMG CONSEQUENCES

(Just kidding; it’s pocket change)

Ooooh! Fines and more threats, that’ll stop him!

The ruling was a stinging rebuke for the Republican former president, who had insisted he was exercising his free speech rights.

Lol ok, Time Magazine.

More sleeping.

Someone owes it their country to surreptitiously record the sleeping and then put it out close to the election.

He really means it this time!

https://x.com/normeisen/status/1785412977165848865?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

Just never going to happen

I wish a judge would sack up and do it

I’m not saying it’s going to happen, but a judge could hold him contempt for like an hour in a holding room in the courthouse.

Nap time

1 Like

if we don’t get a photo of him sitting in the drunk tank it’s not worth it

It should be much worse, not being found in contempt was in the terms of release in his other bajillion court cases. Pretty much any of the cases he is currently involved in could put him in jail at this point…

LOL LAW

DOUBLE STANDARD