The Convictions of Donald J. Trump: lol

I want to believe, I do, but I really think it’s going to be hung. I don’t see an acquittal thankfully, given the strength of their case, but I don’t see a conviction either.

Honestly, I don’t think he can be convicted anywhere. Our criminal justice system just isn’t designed to handle this kind of situation.

Feel like we’re pretty cooked if Trump can wave a not guilty verdict around heading into the debates.

He’s not getting acquitted.

Pretty sure a hung jury is going to be considered COMPLETE AND TOTAL EXONERATION by both the media and Trump.

1 Like

it’s gotta be like 95% hung 4.9% conviction 0.1% acquitted right?

Too high imo.

I’m not going to say it’s literally zero, but it’s very close.

of course hung jury = “TOTAL AND COMPLETE EXONERATION”

Meh. I’m calling my shot. Guilty. Less than 8 hours deliberation. I think they’ve done enough to piss off the jury bad. (Of course if there is a MAGA sleeper it will
Hang).

Of course some appeal will set it aside

Before the election. (Not an acquittal but still TOTAL EXONERATION)

1 Like

I’d put the chances of acquittal far lower than that and the chances of conviction at maybe around 10 percent, with most of that 10 being that we weren’t in the courtroom and don’t know what the prosecution heard about that juror who reads truth social. Maybe it really was like some kind of political junkie like posters on this forum. That’s the only out.

Yeah this. It’s like .0001 or something. It’s not .1. That was a very strong case.

A CLOUD IS LIFTED

1 Like

NY times headline?

Maybe just a very diligent investment banker wanting to be fully educated about the DJT product. :harold: :harold:

1 Like

Yeah we’re drawing thin.

Under 8 hrs of deliberation and a hung jury are mutually exclusive outcomes. They’re going to get sent back to deliberate (aka, berate the holdout) more than once if they report being hung quickly.

“Furious” LOL

The whole legal system is an elaborate bluff. Turns out you don’t actually have to follow any of their stupid rules.*

*if you’re rich

Micro limits but this is the Bovada line.

Can you translate that into percentages for an idiot who doesn’t gamble? Thanks in advance.