The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Feels like they’re missing the part where it goes to SCOTUS on multiple different issues.

What did his name used to be

Lol

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to put this thread back on “Normal” or maybe mute the Trump bot.

It just hurts too much to think that this completely insane lunatic has a real shot at being president (again!).

Lol he’s bringing the heat, he must be back on the good uppers.

5 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I actually think this might end up being well-played by Dems. He’s going to be in and out of court, maybe plural courts, from now until the election. That’s going to galvanize his base and some of the center right never Trumpers may move towards him, but the anti-Trump ads run themselves.

He’s volunteering for a perp walk, and yes it’ll galvanize his base, but then Dems can hit him for not only being a 34x felon but being proud of it waving to his crowds.

That should make it high turnout on both sides and that should lead to a Dem win.

And if the MAGA crowd tries to storm the courthouse, it’s the second time he’s caused a violent uprising in the last 15 months. Putting him back in power guarantees more of that, and a lot of people get that.

Hopefully Democrats don’t fuck it up from here.

Oh and last but not least they’ll get a few more rounds of Lindsey and McCarthy et al ripping the prosecutors. That’s going to get more of not stink on the party of any of this actually sticks.

And the Dominion lawsuit could actually damage Fox News.

We’ve got some equity here, we’re drawing live to a satisfying outcome.

7gyicm

4 Likes

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

Honestly think there’ll be ~20 magats there tomorrow (with ~500 journalists).

Keaked. Is that like when someone here Keeeeded?

1 Like

Yeah, there’s not going to be massive protests. January 6th (which was planned in plain sight) was loudly planned for months.

Exactly: lots of media, zero protests. Nobody cares.

Still like 3.5 hours away right?

all the networks are going to platform this dumb fucking speech he’s going to give, right? jesus christ, hopefully he has a mental break

How would we tell?

6 Likes

CNN now saying Trump will arrive in the afternoon. Odds he goes full Jordan Belfort “I’m not fucking leaving!!!” at Trump Tower and never shows have to be > 0% right?

FYP

Imagine if the media just sat this out. Like what if we all tried ignoring him.

( truth (lol) )

2 Likes

THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS HAVE CRIMINALIZED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like