The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I do think all the 1/6 gang getting jail time will serve to deter many from showing up.

( truth (lol) )

1 Like

2 Likes

WHEN YOU SEE RINO’S KARL ROVE, BILL BARR, OR PAUL RYAN ON YOUR TELEVISION SCREEN, JUST TURN TO A DIFFERENT STATION, OR TURN OFF YOUR SET. YOU’RE BETTER OFF WATCHING THE DEMOCRATS!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like

Lollllll this is great

1 Like

Very normal stuff.

1 Like

A friend last night expressed dismay that the indictment was going to actually help Trump get elected again, which is obv. a debatable/sensible position. My counter was that it is clear that he is big mad about being indicted, and anything that makes him mad makes me unmad. The fact that he’s freaking out and spew panicking is A+++. Nothing matters and there will be zero consequences, but just making him mad is great (and probably increases heart failure EV).

3 Likes

Is he going to tweet from the proceeding?

I absolutely love how he calls this a “venue” lmao

1 Like

The only person who thinks this will mean anything is Donald Trump. The meltdowns are basically all we have - enjoy them.

Why is he mad at Bill Barr now?

1 Like

Barr supported the FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

2 Likes

:vince1:

1 Like

The pirate voiced guy yelling “ya old bag of bones” cracked me up for some reason.

This is all good. 1) makes Trump angry/nervous 2) helps Trump win the R nomination 3) Trump less likely to win the general election than DeSantis 4) Trump would be less harmful President than DeSantis anyway 5) 2nd term President Trump will try to jail shitlibs and possibly also RINOs, who deserved to be jailed.

Only feels queasy because Trump would be doing #5
for the wrong reasons but if you understand that the US is already a failed state then even that is :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They offered to let Trump be arraigned from home. He wanted all this.

1 Like

of course he does, he’s raking in the $$.

Posters on this forum especially should be aware that the strategy of just ignoring trolls never actually works.

3 Likes

Why? Why does CN and Wookie need to engage with Jal and Keed? Never understood why they don’t ignore them.

2 Likes

Heading to Lower Manhattan, the Courthouse. Seems so SURREAL — WOW, they are going to ARREST ME. Can’t believe this is happening in America. MAGA!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like