The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

it seems like this was the doorman story, which ended up being false.

there were two hush money payments in this document though! one to “woman A” for 150k and “woman B” (stormy) for 130k.

150k is McDougal iirc. But like what is this illegitimate kid doing in the indictment if there’s no smoke there??

Does it matter if the story is false if he paid to suppress it?

because the AMI CEO paid it off anyway, lol

2 Likes

Oh man, The Doorman is a fantastic new character.

the section that describes how they managed the repayments to cover their tracks seems pretty damning.

This is false. The indictment is now publicly posted on several news sites. It’s 34 counts of falsifying business records (all class ‘e’ felonies).

The writers are really bringing the heat here in season 8, digging up old characters and giving them brand new life.

That is not the indictment according to NBC:

Apparently the conspiracy is mentioned in the statement of facts, not as a charge. Bragg taking some latitude, I guess?

So, look at the nbc article i just attached. There’s not normally a “statement of facts” included with an indictment. Where are you getting that additional document from?

Fascinating, I just found it.

1 Like

I haven’t read it yet, I’m in the car listening on the radio.

Payment is still illegal even though Pecker (lol that is his real name) got scammed.

2 Likes

Looks like David Pecker may be the star witness, not Michael Cohen?

Sounds like Trump failed to keep Pecker under wraps.

8 Likes

LMAO the reason they can get him on felonies is that he tried to scam Stormy and not pay her until after the election, at which point he could be it pay her and let it come out and it wouldn’t matter. And there are contemporaneous emails and texts between Cohen and Pecker about that, apparently.

CNN being awfully coy about the doorman and the mystery child. C’mon CNN, you know what we’re tuning in for.

2 Likes

The rare triple entendre!