The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Going to be hilarious if of anything Trump ever faced consequences for in entire life it would be doing something illegal in paying off someone for something that didn’t even happen

3 Likes

wonder if pecker has any relation to taco penis

Or Matthew Calimari

1 Like

Next step here seems like Trump threatening the judge on the internet and completely getting away with it.

1 Like

Then threatening him and Bragg at the rally tonight and also getting away with that.

Oh he’ll get a stern admonishment from the judge a la Alex Jones, which will not at all matter or impact the defendant’s behavior in any way.

Hey, he might have some consequences, if he gets a felony on his record, it might be tough for him to get a job!

6 Likes

Jesus Christ, why is John Bolton on my TV.

CNN is trying to be more fair and balanced lately to appeal to conservatives. And “fair and balanced” in USA#1 is right of Bush but left of Trump.

Not sure if I’d classify Bolton as to Trumps right, or even more sane/smarter than Trump. Bolton is such a stupid smart person that he’s dumber than Trump and he’s just very very obviously a psychopath. Is it better to be a psychopath than to be a Narcissist? IDK.

I agree. But the CNN Overton window extends well beyond Bolton.

1 Like
1 Like

Most surprising revelation of the day: the Manhattan DA publishes its documents at “manhattanda.org”.

the other night wolf had pence talking policy for like 20+ minutes, lol

Nickname for the doorman: John Snowden.

bolton is absolutely a nutcase but he probably has 50 IQ points on trump

It’s a bit like having a 190 hp car with no transmission in it.

I opened WaPo and this is the first thing I read in their live updates:

Donald Trump’s next court date in the New York case is Dec. 4, but New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Manuel Merchan could entertain a request by Trump to waive his appearance. The defense team has not filed a motion on it.

DECEMBER?? lol what the fuck??