The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Sadly, this sequence ends with “2024 election comes down to a month long recount in 3 blue wall states where Biden leads Trump by .001%” vinceLASER

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I did this a few months ago and made a request at the other place but there was never any action:

worst

9 Likes

Too late Rupert

The fact that Tucker Carlson will no longer be on FoxNews is a big blow to Cable News, and to America. Tucker was insightful, interesting, and ratings gold. He will be greatly missed!

1 Like

Oh’ no, not Dan Bongino also? Not only Tucker, but Dan. What is going on at FoxNews?

1 Like

Absolutely savage.

1 Like

This could be relevant to what they’re cooking in Georgia.

2 Likes

Supposedly the delay from “imminent” is that a lot of folks would rather be witnesses vs defendants.

Primary is over before it even started. Just amazing. Normally taking a shot is a way to boost your visibility, but no one wants to get bullied by Trump.

Dems looking sharp too, two anti-vaxx grifters and the octogenarian no one is excited about, great.

Incredibly depressing.

George Carlin was right.

Wonder if desantis would just not even declare he running and hope that saves him some future equity?

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110257446589904975

There is a lane to run with Trump’s blessing to set up to be his VP/Sec of State and DeSantis could have taken it. Someone still may. You go get the blessing of Trump and promise not to take any real shots at him, and he can take a few at you but nothing major. You agree to be his attack dog and go after anyone actually running against him, and tell him you’d like to be his VP but you would never impose on him so if he prefers someone else, Secretary of State would be fine too and he can set you up to be his heir apparent after his second (or third) term.

That lets you remain the Break Glass If Convicted candidate without having to actually take on Trump.

It’s a true testament to the spineless nature of republicans that not one single person is willing to even say “Trump policies are great but he’s an old piece of shit loser who will lose.” It’s not that hard!

I mean if they say that and it doesn’t work they’ll never be able to run the MAGA grift again… that’s a pretty big risk for these people and if they already have a good grift going.

That really is why the GOP is fucked for the next several cycles. The new people they’re onboarding to leadership are deeply unserious about winning/wielding power and devote 99.5% of their real effort into grifting the base. That’s what they’re focusing on and I’m sure they’ll be quite successful at it.

(but I don’t)

1 Like

isn’t this what sununu has been saying?